A passionate night (warning 18+content)

We both where engulfed with passion and love , Ocelot started to pry with the zipper of my uniform. When he got it loose he started to drape the fabric off my shoulders , he looked at me "you're so beautiful, I can't believe it .."
I started to blush , Ocelot slowly continued to undress me until there was nothing left to imagine . Before he could even make a move I grabbed him my his sleeve "hey make it even will ya" I teased him . He chuckled and started to undress himself as quickly as he could "someone's eager " I smirked at him . " can't let a lady wait eh" he responded . He started to roam with his hands over my body , exploring every inch of it until there was nothing left to touch , made a trail of kisses starting from my neck till he was right below my belly button ... he looked up to me without a word "please Ocelot ..." I sighted . That was for him enough approval but I didn't expect him to go all the way back up and kiss me on the lips again, his hand trailed down until it was between my legs .. "I thought I was eager but it seems you're too" he whispered in my ear . His body still between my legs , with his hands he shoved my legs a little upwards so he had better access. He kissed me again and without a warning he pushed inside of me . I groaned , he didn't know but he was my first .. it did hurt but I wouldn't let him notice . He was setting a steady rhythm "Oh baby you're so tight" he said , the pain subdued after a little while . I started to feel so good "p-please Ocelot , h-harder!" I wanted more of him , I was completely lost .. he was all I wanted , all I needed in my life. Ocelot started to trust harder " I don't think I can hold it much longer " he said between his pants . "S-say my real name b-baby do it !" He yelled at me . "Oh a-Adamska , please .. I-I'm gonna ..I-I'm ,..aah" I dogged my nails in his back and after I came I felt him come too . He rolled off of me and laid on his back  "I think I haven't felt this way before , I want you by my side for the rest of my life " Ocelot spoke softly playing with my hair . I laid besides him "I won't ever leave you , I love you Adamksa " I answered . We both fell asleep .