Few days off

The next day I Walked early to the intel team where Kaz was at work "Kaz I need a boat , right now " I said.
"Ehmm why exactly do you need a boat for ?" Kaz asked . "I'm going to take Jake to the beach for two days .. just for some fun , snake gave me a few days off do you remember ?" I spoke .

I saw Kaz thinking and he grabbed a set off keys and stood up "mind if I join?"He asked . "No problem Kaz , Jake likes you anyway "I replied and we both walked to jake's quarters . I knocked on the door and suddenly Jake stood there completely dressed "what are you doing up this early ?"I asked .
"Well the weather is nice and I wanted to check out the base a little more but mom why are you and sir Miller here ?" Jake asked . "Well I wanted to take you to the beach for two days and Kaz was wanted to join us ... but if you have other plans .."before I could even finish my sentence Jake yelled he wanted to come to the beach , he ran back into his room grabbed a small bag and threw some stuff in there . "You got everything kid ?" Kaz asked Jake . "Yes Sir!" Jake answered. And we went to the boat Kaz had the keys from . "Where the hell did you get something fancy as this Kaz?!" I asked when I saw the boat .. the boat looked like a fancy yacht , it wasn't too big but big enough to fit 2 bedrooms, a shower , kitchen and living room in there .
"Not sure but I believe we got it as a gift for taking the Costa Rica job "Kaz answered. We left mother base and in a few hours of traveling at sea we arrived at the beach , Jake ran out of the boat and threw his towel on the beach after that he ran to the sea in his shorts "mom I'm going to swim !" And he jumped into the sea having loads of fun .

"I'll set up the chairs , did you bring the food and drinks Sam ?"Kaz asked .
"Yeah I did , how many chairs you've got Kaz?" I spoke. "Two chairs , one single seat and a double ... sorry couldn't get anything else at the moment.." he replied .
"No problem I'm glad you have those , so I saw the boat has two bedrooms ..how are we gonna do this ?"I asked .
"Well you and the kid can take the rooms , I'm fine with the couch...you know I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable or ..."before Kaz finished speaking I chimed in "Kaz come on we can share , as long as you keep your hands to yourself there's no problem and you know that , so don't be like that and we share the bed okay " I said to him.
Kaz simply nodded turning slightly red , was he blushing ? Oh anyway Kaz set up the chairs and I took the seat next to him , grabbing a bottle of wine I sneaked with me even though I wasn't allowed to drink wine or anything on motherbase I had a few days off, right?
"Are you gonna drink that all by yourself ?"Kaz asked .
"Well yeah that was the plan , I brought a spare bottle in case you wanted one too but I also brought a few beers .. I didn't know what you liked "I said .
"Give me the other bottle , is it white wine ?"Kaz asked .
"Yeah it is " I said while handing over the other bottle . This was fun , Kaz and I finished the bottle while talking about all the things that happened when we both first met Snake ... we shared a good laugh and Jake was still enjoying his playtime in the sea , sometimes he came up to us for a drink that wasn't alcohol of course . After Kaz and I both finished our bottles , I was slightly drunk and Kaz too .
I laid my head on Kaz his chest and he wrapped an arm around me . "Sam why do you keep waiting for jakes father?" Kaz asked looking at me . I looked up into his eyes "cause I'm loyal and I .. I love him .. he took care of me when I needed it and he teached me a lot you know .. if I never had met him I wouldn't be here .." I said .
"Hmm you're right but maybe we should get back to the boat and get some sleep , it's getting pretty late " Kaz said .
"Jake we're going back to the boat , you coming?" I yelled .
"Yeah I'm really tired mom I can't wait to sleep to be honest"Jake said while yawning.

We walked back to the boat and we all took a shower . After that Kaz made dinner and we all ate and went to bed .
"You stil wanna share ?"Kaz asked.
"Kaz don't worry, it'll be fine "I said already climbing in , Kaz followed .
"May i ehh you know ... "Kaz wanted to ask something and you knew exactly what .
"You wanna spoon me Kaz ? I'm fine as long as you keep your morning wood off of me okay" Kaz already crawling up to me and throwing his arm around me .
"Goodnight Sam "Kaz whispered .
"Goodnight Kaz" I replied .

It was a peaceful night and we all slept well in our days off , because Kaz and I already drank both bottles of wine the second day only the beers were left so we drank those too , not getting drunk at all that time ... after 2 days we went back to motherbase . Nothing really happened between me and Kaz , just spooning I guess ...

After being two days at mother base and the regular work I had to do boss called that he finally managed to defeat all the ai systems and was preparing to fight the peace walker gear .

He did do that exactly that and in the mean time he gathered all the parts for our own metal gear :metal gear ZEKE .

Oh boy was that a mistake ....