Destroying zeke

After metal gear ZEKE was finished , Paz went nuts ... she was a spy working for cipher . Snake has to give up MSF or she would nuke the base . Snake didn't hesitate and destroyed metal gear ZEKE ... and the whole base with it too .

I wanted to grab Jake but Kaz was a little quicker "Sam I'll carry him , you just run okay ! We take the same chopper , everything will be fine !" I was so happy Kaz helped me out , we all 3 made it to the chopper safely. Snake , ahab , Paz and a few others got in the first chopper , while I , Kaz , Jake and some other soldiers went into the second one . Both choppers took off and we saw how MSF was destroyed , it was horrible .

We managed to escape and snake decided to take the title of big boss , we would live it outer heaven he said .

Few months after the peace walker incident , boss went back to Cuba .
Chico and Paz where still alive and he wanted to rescue them.

He both got Chico and Paz out but when they left with the chopper everything went to hell . Paz had a Bomb inside her and she thought she couldn't get help for it ... she jumped out and then cipher came in , they launched a rocket at the chopper . Sending boss into a coma , Ahab got wounded very badly and there was nothing we could do .

"Kaz what are we gonna do now ?" I asked him. "Go back home , have some time with Jake and when we need you , we'll call" Kaz said .

So I went home with Jake , I went back to work with the local army and Jake went back to school . When he turned 16 he wanted to join the army too , so that's what he did ...