White Mamba

I walked with ocelot to the helipad . A few soldiers where waiting on venom and the white mamba ... sure I kinda knew who he was . The white mamba stepped out and venom behind him , the white mamba came to a halt and venom clapped him on the back "welcome to outer heaven" and walked past him . The white mamba clenched his fists and ran up behind venom , he grabbed venom's knife and attached him . Only for venom to stop him , throw him to the ground and dislocate his arm ...he still tried to grab the knife again with his other hand but to no avail, venom grabbed it and gave him a lecture . I looked at the boy and kinda felt sorry ... venom relocated the boy's arm .

Ocelot looked at me , only to find me looking down with sorrow .
He grabbed my hand and pulled me away . "What is it ? " ocelot said
"You know when you see a child get hurt like that even when they're bad , it makes me sad ... maybe it's because I'm a mother myself .. I dunno " i replied.

"He's gonna be fine Sam don't worry , he's gonna learn a lot here , he will leave a better person " ocelot spoke .
"Not so sure about that love " I answered and walked away .

I was walking mindless around mother base and when my senses fully returned I noticed I walked to the platform where the children where staying .

The child soldiers already knew who I was cause I came by so now and then and I usually brought sweets . As soon as I stepped in they came running towards me "sweets Sam? " they asked , those where the only two things they under stand in my language. Suddenly the white mamba spoke to the others and they spoke back to him. Then he walked up to me " they say you're nice ... I doubt it , why are you here ?" The white mamba asked.
"Well you're new around here and I thought it was a good idea to introduce myself to the legendary white mamba, plus I brought sweets and I can tell you that I'm the only one providing sweets here ... so you want them or not ?" I said.
The white mamba laughed "Hmm maybe they're right ... maybe you're nice .. and yes we want those sweets" he answered.
I gave him the box of sweets  and he opened it. "You know these are good , hmmm so you're name is Sam huh ? I've never heard that name before .. not even on the battlefield.. so what do you do around here ?" The white mamba asked.
"Well on the battle field they don't know me as Sam , I go by Anahera Hinga and I usually fought on the battlefield but I'm currently doing intel and sneaking you guys sweets " I replied .
The white mamba almost choked on one of the candies "You're Anahera Hinga ?! No way you're legendary in South Africa ! " the white mamba said .
"Well you know my name white mamba , what about you ? What's you're real name ?" I asked .
"Well my real name is Eli ... but I don't like it so that's why everyone's calling me white mamba ... and why do you sneak us candy anyway ? "Eli said a little annoyed .
"Well as a mother you just want to spoil children sometimes and the other soldiers don't give candy so that's why I'm doing it , by the way .. do you mind if I called you Eli ? Or do you really want me to call you white mamba?"I replied .
"Hmm okay ... uhm well y-you can call me Eli .. I'm okay if you say it " Eli responded kinda shyly .
"Well I'm going to leave you guys now , if there's anything wrong you can call for me okay " I said and before I closed the door "WAIT! would you mind tucking us in" Eli asked looking down.

I walked back in and started tucking each kid in , the last one was Eli . I tucked him in and before anything happened he gave me a hug "Sam .. you're the only adult I kinda like and thank you for the sweets " he said . "Your welcome Eli , rest well sweety " I replied softly while returning the hug . When he let go I walked to the door and before I closed it I said goodnight to all of them .

After a long day i walked back to my quarters, ocelot was already there.
"Where've you been all evening?" He asked . "At the children's quarters " I replied ."did you gave them sweets again? And did Eli do anything to you ?" Ocelot asked . "Yes I did gave them sweets , no Eli was behaving fine .. he's a sweet boy " I replied . "Sam he's dangerous and you know it , especially now I want you to be careful ... you're carrying a child yourself " ocelot spoke .
"Adam please don't worry , I promise you to be careful but I really want Eli to trust me .. okay" I replied .

"Fine .. but if he does anything to you , I'll assure you that I will get you locked out of that platform ... if you like it or not " ocelot said .
"Fine whatever Adam , can we please go to sleep now ?" I said stepping into bed giving him a hug . "Yeah honey , sorry for being like that but I don't want you to get hurt okay " ocelot said pulling me close .
"I know Adam , I understand " I kissed Adam and laid down next to him .

Little did he know that also Eli would be his problem later on ...