|Shot 64| • Poles • |Stenbrough|

definejarchie and stan_uris gave me the idea for this one 😏😏 ~Jae👑

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

° ° ° °

STAN'S POV

Yet another long damn day at work. My neck and back ached and my head hurt from dealing with idiots, but now I finally get to go home.

And even better, I get to come home to the love of my life.

Bill.

I'm so fucking lucky to get to be his, and to get to go home to him every day. As I daydreamed about collapsing into his arms, with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding my head, my phone buzzed suddenly, pulling me from my trance.

Bill💘👑

Hey, baby

I couldn't help but smile as I checked my phone. I pulled over to the side of the road and answered him.

Hey, Bill baby :)

I miss you

I'm on my way 😙

I can't wait baby

I have a surprise for you
when you come home 😏

I'll be there soon, babe. I can't
wait either ♥♥

I turned my phone off and continued driving. I sped off toward home and pulled into the driveway ten minutes later.

I'm home, my darling prince 😙😙

Hurry inside, baby

I smiled and clicked my phone off before climbing out of my car, locking it, and jogging to the front door. I unlocked the door and put my stuff down as I made my way to the living room.

"Babe?" I called, but didn't get an answer.

I frowned as I took my coat off and threw it onto the couch.

"Bill?" I called out again.

"In the kitchen, babe" his beautiful, soothing voice sang.

I smirked and strode off to the kitchen.

"Hey, Bill, what're you-"