Chapter Six: Week 6 & 7

Not much to say really, be prepared there's a sex scene here, kinda creepy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

7 Weeks Old

If there was any time I wanted to curl up and die, give my baby to someone else more equipped to handle her, it was the two weeks following the 4th.

The 4th of July was the day she turned 5 weeks, a perfect day, the day that followed started more hell than ever.

It started with a dream, when we got home from the cookout, and I cleaned her all up, I laid her down in her bassinet, like always.

Once I laid down myself, was when it started. I couldn't sleep for anything. I closed my eyes and I opened them fifteen minutes later to nothing. I went over to my mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of Bacardi Gold I kept only for special occasions.

It was one of those drinks that'd have me flat on my back if I drank too much, but I knew a sip would put me right to sleep.

I was right and I knocked out right in the bed, but I was up three hours later at 2 in the morning, or so I thought.

I got out of my bed with my head pounding like mad. I should've known it was a dream immediately, because when I flew my legs over the side of my bed they should've hit the bassinet, but they didn't. They slid right through it.

I made it to the bathroom and I gripped the door frame, instantly splinters caught onto my hand, causing me to wince and stumble to the sink. I coughed a few times and looked in the sink to find red. I spit some more until it was clear and I looked into the mirror.

That's when I wanted to wake up. There she was, clear as day. Her hair was curled and some of it fell I waved on her collarbone, while the rest fell down her back.

"Missed you." Her voice was so hers it caused shivers and I wanted to hold her right then.

She giggled and brought her lips to my neck, tracing my skin with her tongue. She grabbed my hand and kissed it and the splinters were gone. Then, she smiled, kissed my neck and left my bathroom.

I didn't want her out of my site, and I followed her, walking the short few steps seemed like I walked in slow motion and the walk extended, her face and everything around it morphed in and out as I stumbled but I made it to her.

We didn't waste no time, I was on top of her in less than 5, she barely had anything on either.

I rubbed my hand from her thigh up, tracing her panties as she only giggled and arched her back. I played around down there, just tracing her panties and making her squirm before she yanked my had up and in her bra.

Her moans were different, more feral and high pitched and she smashed her lips to mine rougher than ever before.

She didnt waste no more time, she pushed me over roughly and it felt like glass hit my chest and I panted as she got on top of me putting her hands to my chest, holding me down.

She put one leg under mine and ripped her panties in front of me, a slit in easy access to the cat. I knew I was dreaming when she scratched my boxers with a fingernail and they ripped and my dick came out.

She growled and it was then did I want this dream to end. Her eyes werent hers anymore, she looked scary now, like she did when I saw her after the accident. Her face was bruised and cut and her teeth were cracked and sharp.

Her hold on me was strong and beginning to make me more uncomfortable, but when she placed her pussy around my dick it felt real, it all felt real, and I missed it, so bad.