Cisco's visit

Pov. Max

Sheesh, once again i was stuck in ports class and once again it was a living nightmare, i wish i was still asleep from my last visit with barry and his freinds, but this... this is literally the worst thing in my life, aside from my childhood.

(Port) now, who would be willing to face against this beast of a grimm.

The next thing i knew we all saw a ursa caged inside of the room, but since i was completely bored, i decided to go and ask to fight it.

Max: sir i would like to fight the ursa.

Port: ahh why not, go right on ahead.

When all that was said i ran to the locker room, put on my suit, and ran back in less that 5 seconds.

Max: okay proffesor, im ready.

port: alrighty then, have at it!

He then hit the lock on the cage and out came the ursa.

Max: okay then, lets do this.

I begun to run arout the creature and what a normal person could se was the ursa getting knocked around and a blur of blue going around it. But to a speedster, all they would see is a person hitting the ursa in all its weak spots while charging up lightning.

Pyrrha: wow, he is completely over powering the ursa.

Ren: and the fact that he can do this and to him its just like punching a training dummie, it says alot.

While they were talking i decided to just finish this thing and throw lightning at it, and it was completely vaporized.

Port: marvelous, just marvelous. You truley are worthy of being a huntsman.

Max: thank you proffesor.

We then left when the bell rang and i decided to run into town real quick and pick up some good food from the best fast food joint in town, big belly burger. When i got back i sat down at one of the tables and waited for my team and when they arrived they had started talking about the fight in the classroom.

Jaune: max i just got to say that the fight you had against the ursa was incredible.

Pyrrha: it was like it was nothing to you.

Max: it really wasn't and the thing is it gets pretty boring when you fight at this speed, atleast sometimes.

While we were talking yang, ruby, and the rest of their team came by and sat down to talk to us as well.

Yang: so max, why were you knocked out for a few days after going to see our dad in jail?

Max: well its a long story so im just going to summerize it in just a few phrases: Other planets, helping friends, stopping nukes, running as fast as i could, and trying to save a city twice as big as vale.

Yang : yeesh, i wouldn't want to be in your "running shoes" for any of that.

Oh for good god, not now, not ever with speedster jokes.

Max: yang, that joke was not funny, my freind cisco makes alot of sci-fi references and names that make better sence than your puns.

Ren: wait, who's cisco?

Max: he is a freind that is on earth-1 helping my other friends.

Everyone was looking confused at what i had just said and i had just realised that they don't know about the multiverse.

Pyyrha: Earth-1?

Max: right, i forgot to explain that. So escentaly there is more than one universe.