Enter Flashtime (part 2)

(AGAIN THIS IS A SPOILER WARNING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Pov. Max

I was looking at barry after he had just suggested to send it into the speedforce but then i realized that mom and dad will be killed if that happens.

(Max) not just that but that will also kill my parents.

(Barry looked at me with a sad look and he knew why.

(Barry) max im sorry about suggesting it but harry said that he thinks the speedforce could handel it.

(Jessie) barry my dad knows things, he does not think things.

(Jay) jessies right, none of us knows how the speedforce works, nobody does. Look all we need to do is-

(Barry) Well What do you suggest then huh Jay!?!

He basically shouts at jay in a small burst of anger, but after the tension had died down i noticed that we were all sweating.

(Barry) look jay im sorry for shouting at you.

(Jay) its okay barry, now lets try and come up with a plan shall we.

We were thinking for a good minute till i said something.

(Max) what if we satbilize the reaction with enough energy?

(Jay) that could work.

(Jessie) but in order to do that we would need a machine capable of producing about the same amount of power that thw bomb itself generates.

We continued to think until jay came up with another idea.

(Jay) well if we can't sabilize the reaction then we'll have to go with the next best thing.

(Jessie) which is?

(Jay) cooling it down.

(Max) but in order to do that we would need to have something as cold as absolute zero to cool something like that down.

(Barry) and we have just the person for that.

We then ran back to the warehouse where barry had grabbed the ehite haired girl and she was soon moving as fats as us.

(???) Woah since when did this one come from?

(Barry) listen killerfrost we don't have time to explain. The bomb went off and now we need you to help cool ot down, can you do that.

(Killerfrost) sure i guess.

We then walked over to the container and she tried to freeze it but failed in the attempt.

(Killerfrost) wow this is new.

Just then the bomb changed from yellow to blue.

(Max) woah, that can't be good.

(Barry) the bomb, its already in its second phase, please you have to try again.

She did so and once again it failed.

(Killerfrost) so this is what its like to be so warm.

She then started to feel dizzy and disoreintated.

(Barry) oh no, your not a speedster so your not able to handle these speeds. Come on leta get you out of here.

We took her out to the spot we had her in and soon she almost pasted out.

(Killerfrost) barry, please don't let katty die.

(Barry) she won't.

He let go of her and she soon froze up again.