Training the next speed god

Pov. max

It was about a few hour since i ran away from home and i was at one place before i would leave the island of patch, i decided to pay a visit to the only one that cared for me in that family, and that would be my mother.

I slowly walked up to her grave and frll on both my knees.

(Max) hey mom, its me your little lightning bolt, i know its late and all, but im... im sorry i have to leave my former home,*sob* i... i hope you can forgive me, and that i will always love you*sob*.

I then ran away towards the beaches of the island and ran across the water, there i had made it to vale and was running through the streets and i was running the fastest iv'e ever ran before, suddenly i saw a portal and before i could stop i ran into it.

Pov. Taiyang

I had mad the worst mistake of my life, the child om my wife has left and it was all my fault.

(Taiyang) girls stay here, daddy is going yo make a few phone calls to get max back.

They nodded at me and went into yhe kitchen and called Qrow and Ozpin for help.

(Timeskip - 4 hours later)

Both of them had arrived at the house and i invited them in, they then sat down on the couch and i had sat diwn across from them.

(Qrow) okay tai whats the deal, im pretty sure you didn't just call us out here to have a little reunion, did you?

(Ozpin) yes im quite suprised by this, so what is it that you needed to so urgently tell us?

(Taiyang) well this is about max.

(Qrow) what, did he not listen to your rules and needs to be disciplined by being sent to me?

(Ozpin) settle down qrow, you know what happens when you get drunk.

(Qrow) yep and you know it.* takes a drink from his flask*

(Taiyang) no its not what he has done, its... its what we have done to him.

(Qrow) whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you mean tai? Have you taken it too far or something, like you knocked him out?

(Ozpin) tai tell us what has happened.

I then started to explain what had happened and i had also told then what the 3 of us did to him since summer died. After that ozpin gave me a disgusted look and qrow, well he punched me in the face.

(Qrow) YOU SACK OF SHIT!!!

(Ozpin) QROW!! calm down, we will find him.

(Qrow) calm down, CALM DOWN!
This man has been beating his step son for years now and you just want me to calm the FUCK DOWN!?!?

(Ozpin) yes, as for you tai, this is the worst thing you could have done.

(Taiyang) i know, im a horrible man and a worst father.