Enter Flashtime (part 1)

(DEAR GOD JUST WRITING THE TITLE WAS JUST CRINGY!!!) Anyways the following chapter will contain spoilers from the season 4 episode of the flash "Enter Flashtime" if you do not want any spoilers then stop reading and watch the episode first, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Pov. Max

After the week with tai and all the other things that went down i was looking forward to another day of plain old school and such, but i did not really expect my day ending up with me and barry having to disarm a nuke that had already went off, but for thoes who are confused on what going on let me take you back to the begining.

(8 hours ago)
Pov. Max

It has been a week since the beat down with tai and i thought it was time to show him that he has been a horrible person, so i decided to pay him a visit down at the city jail.

(Guard) state your buisness here sir.

(Max) im here to talk to a jailmate about something urgent, i have something to ask him.

(Guard) go on right ahead, he will be in the cell on the right.

(Max) thank you sir.

I walked down the hallway and saw the man himself in a state of brusies and scars from the last time i saw him. He then looked at me with a disgusted look.

(Tai) what are you doing here?

(Max) im here to take you out of this shithole.

(Tai) and why is that, you obviously kniw i belong here.

(Max) because...

I then tossed him a photo of my mom at his feet, he then picked it up and looked at me in a confused look.

(Max) she wants to talk to you.

(Tai) your serious, she wants to talk to me?

(Max) what are you deaf or what? Of course she wants to talk to you, she told me to come and get you then come and take you to her, so lets go.

(Tai) fine.

I then phased through the bars and grabbed him and ran right into the speedforce with him, moments later we ended up in the old version of our house.

(Tai) where are we?

(Max) we are in the speedforce, where they have been for almost my whole life.

(???) Ahem.

Tai then turned around to see thw face of a pissed of summer.

(Tai) summer, sweetheart your really ali-

He didn't finish because she had slapped him in pure fury.

(Tai) hey what was that f-

(Summer) Not. Another. Word.

He looked in shock as she basiclly told him the shut the fuck up.

(Tai) summer why are you being this way, im your husband.

(Summer) no your not, jay is and all you did was hurt my baby boy all thoes years, but i got one question... Why!?!?!

He looked in fear as he knew he had to tell the truth.

(Tai) *sigh* the reason for why is because he is not my son, there happy?

Summer then just walked over to him in a calm fashion and then next thing i saw was him getting the shit kicked out of him.

(Timeskip - 1 hour later)

My mom had just finished beating the crap out of tai and to be honest im debating on weather or bot to fell sorry for him at this point, but he did deserve this so i have no empathy for him.