Telling her the truth about summer

Pov. Max

It was the next day after my arrivel at beacon and so many things have alreafy happened. To start off, the first thing that happened was that i had confronted my sisters after 7 long years, and another new thing that happened was me getting to know my new team, and right now we were on our way to proffesor ports class. While on the way nora was telling us about a re ocurring dream she has been having.

(Nora) and then we were surrounded by thousnads of beowolfs.

(Ren) there was 2 of them.

(Nora) and then we made a butt load of lien.

(Max) uh ren how do you know the exact details of her dream?

(Ren) simple, i just go off the story the very first timw it was told, abd since then i have been correcting her.

(Max) ahh. That makes alot of sense.

(Jaune) does it?

(Ren) yes, yes it does.

(Phyrra) so guys, ready for another day of class?

(Nora) not really, the only good classes are miss goodwitch and proffesor oobleck, but port well, he's just port.

(Jaune) agreed.

(Ren) honestly, i wonder if he just idolized himself or he is just this way at showing examples.

(Max) to me it just sounds like he gets a little carried away with the stories and lessons.

(Phyrra) yeah, but hey mabye we can all hang out after class.

(Max) sure, that sounds like alot of fun.

Jaune then looked at the clock in the hallway and had seen that it was 9:59 and that we only have a minute left.

(Jaune) Guys were gonna be late again!

(Max) not if i have anything to say for it, ill run each one of you to class, im faster than the speed of sound so i can get us there with time to spare.

(Phyrra) okay then take us to class please.

I then grabbed the back of her neck to not cause any whiplash and ran her all the way to the classroom, i did this 3 more times for the rest and saw that it was still a minute before the bell. After i had let go of jaune, i noticed that they were all sick to their stomachs and saw jaune head right for the trash in the classroom.

(Max) yeah... sorry about that, i said for you to brace yourselves.

(Nora) its... its *vomits in trash* its alr..alright, you only ment good of it.

(Jaune) yeah man its not as bad as * vomits in trash* ... being late. *vomits again*

(Ren) yeah man, its fine. * holds back from puking*

(Phyrra) yeah, and it does show that we now have *holds back vomit* to train ourselves from throwing up at super speed.

While we were having this conversation, port and team RWBY was looking at us, wondering what was going on.

(Port) does anyone know what is going on here?

(Max) yeah so we were late and i decided to run all of us to the class to avoid being late, but they are not use to going so fast in a short amount of time so they started puking.

I told them this and they did not question it.

(Port) well then, lets get down to buisness.

(Timeskip - 2 hours later)