Chapter 1

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Why is he cute with everyone except for me?

I mean I know we are supposed to be rivals, and everything but I still want him to smile to me.

He's so nice and cute with everyone but he avoids me, is not like he does anything bad to me, but I don't like him ignoring me.

Being a celebrity sucks sometimes, you have to pretend you like people you don't like and you have to pretend you don't like people that you actually like.

I always admired Jin, he was the one that inspired me to enter the modeling business, in all his photoshoots he just looked so surreal, so beautiful. His modeling was art.

When I first knew about him, he was still a rookie but he was already catching everyone's attention. I decided to start modeling, and when I got accepted in a big company I decided that I would do my best for him to notice me.

After 1 year Jin was already representing his company, always looking great even when the paparazzis took photos of him 24/7, he became everyone's favorite . And when I finally arrived to the top of the modeling industry the worst thing happened.

*Flashback*

"CEO did you want to talk with me?"

"Taehyung, please come in, these are Kim Seokjin and the CEO of his company" I can't believe what's happening right now, Jin looks even more beautiful in person, I should have worn that Gucci shirt.

"Our companies have discussed this topic for a long time now, and we have decided that we want you to be rivals, more like enemies. Jin is very famous right now but he's just seen as a beautiful boy that always behaves good, and the people want more drama, something more spicy, that's why his company talked to us and we decided that it would be a great idea to make our best models pretend they hate each other."

"What?! CEO why didn't I know anything about this?! And how are we going to make everyone think that we hate each other? I really respect and admire Jin a lot, I don't think I'll be able to do this, I'm sorry but I refuse."

"You sign a contract when you entered to this company Taehyung, you have to do everything the company wants, and if one of you refuses you will be both fired. And it will be easy to make people think you hate each other, there are just some rules you need to follow: Don't talk to each other, don't smile to each other, don't be friendly with each other and avoid each other. Leave the rest to your CEOs."

*End of the flashback*

How am I supposed to pretend I hate crush? He hasn't done anything bad to me, and I don't want him to hate me, I want him to smile at me.

Maybe... The CEO didn't say anything about texting.. waahh but Jin won't text me back if he knows who I am... what about texting him from a fake account? But will he even answer me? He's famous and he probably doesn't like answering all of his messages. I'll give it a try.

Username:  IPurpleYou

Description: I love taking photos and playing the saxophone.

I uploaded a few photos I had taken last week and I followed some people, after that I followed Jin and I decided to start with my 'plan'.

.
.
.
.
I love you all so so much, thank you for reading this, you'll have daily updates so be ready! 💕🌟