Chapter 32

Kookie
Jin

This is Jungkook

I created a new account and deleted my last one

I know I shouldn't be doing this but can we please meet?

I'm sorry for contacting you again

Please I just want to talk to you a last time

I left GoldEntertainment

My uncle doesn't want to see me anymore

I'm not asking for another chance, I just need to talk to you for the last time.

~~~~~~~~~

PrinceKimSeokjin✔️
Jungkook, calm down

Are you ok?

I saw the news

Damn, I know I said I hated you, but I know     how important  your uncle was for you

I'll meet you at  our place

Kookie
Thank you so much, I promise I will explain everything

I'm so sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook wasn't sure if asking Jin to help him, was the best decision he could have made, of course Jin was tactful enough to accept to meet him after he saw that he left Gold Entertainment but that didn't mean he would accept his apologies.

And being honest, Jungkook wasn't expecting him to forgive him either.

Jin could easily move on, he was the world's most famous model, requested even by the most prestigious companies, and even though he was involved in this extremely messy scandal, almost everyone stood by his side. He definitely had some haters, but the general public loved him, he was the world's biggest sweetheart, that scandal would be easily forgotten in a couple of months.

Jungkook, however, was just taken as a handsome lucky boy who had everything, a stunning boyfriend, an stable career and the possibility of owning the company of his uncle in a future, and for some reason decided to be petty and throw all of that through the trash.

Jin was innocent and pure and Jungkook was a stupid wannabe bad boy who would do anything to be like his uncle, even if deep down he hated him for trying to act like a monster in order to achieve success.

Jungkook was always seen as the cold one in their relationship because he was trying to assure himself that all of that was fake, but the reality was that he was just too scared to recognize that Seokjin was the first person to manage to break the walls he had built between him and the rest of the world, and also entered what he thought was his stone cold heart.

And after the few weeks that had passed since their "break up" he realized one thing.

He needed Jin more than Jin needed him.

He knew Jin liked him, and that before the scandal Jin was ready to start oficially dating, damn, he even announced their relationship in front of everyone at the party. But now, Jin had seen his worst facet, and their paradise was over.

Jungkook wasn't blind, he knew Jin was gorgeous, and he knew it was just a matter of time for Jin to find someone better, there were even rumors that IPurpleYou was already trying to get him.

Having those thoughts in mind, he suddenly remembered the post from KSpicyNews he saw that day,  saying that IPurpleYou was in fact, none other than Kim Taehyung.

The media went crazy after those news arrived, they could not believe that Kim Seokjin's rival was probably added to the list of celebrities who were trying to make Jin their boyfriend.

Jungkook was also surprised but not for the same reason, after all Taehyung always had a crush on Jin, and he admired him deeply. What surprised Jungkook was that fate and karma were so against him that they involved one of the few Jungkook's  childhood friends in the problem, and after the punch Taehyung  gave him at the party, he was certain that the latter hated him now.

He knew Taehyung deserved Jin more than him, he was sure Taehyung would treat him correctly.

And although he knew he deserved to suffer for hurting Jin, his heart felt warm when Jin didn't just accept to meet him, but also suggested to meet at "their place".

Our place

And maybe, just maybe... the egotistical part of him still wanted both of them to end up together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surprise!!!! Missed me?  I missed you all too 🥺, if you don't remember something because of all the time I didn't update you can ask me or if you want to read the chapter again to remember, tell me the topic and I'll tell you the chapter.

I love you 💕💕💕💜⭐️🥺