Chapter 21: The Party (Part 3/3)

"I know you're Tae, dummy" Jin said giggling cutely, which only made Taehyung feel as if he was dying, because of numerous reasons.

Jin was too cute and precious.

Jin wasn't supposed to know he was Taehyung

How did Jin knew he was Taehyung?

Why wasn't Jin mad at Taehyung?

Taehyung was about to try and say something when Jin shushed him, a little worried.

"Don't say anything!, everyone will know your identity, just stay like this for now, your voice is too recognizable" Taehyung stayed quiet for the rest of the night, at first he thought it was going to be uncomfortable, but he was too busy admiring Jin's beauty to think about anything else.

He wanted to stay at the house of the older for more time, but he was sure there was already too much gossiping in celebrity magazines, and he didn't want Jin to worry more, so he had to leave.

It had been a long night, he had forgotten his outfit, had a strange reunion with Hoseok, had felt jealous of himself, Jin had discovered he was IPurpleYou, and he had punched his childhood best friend and called him a jerk.

It was something quite different of his daily routine.

~~~~~~~~~

After the party finished, Jin came back to reality, he would have to deal with fresh new rumors, the fear of someone finding out Taehyung was IPurpleYou and the intense pain of his first heartbreak.

He was trying to sleep but he couldn't do it, his heart wasn't helping him, he opened his phone to start deleting each and every thing related with Jungkook.

He promised his self he wasn't going to cry, but the tears started falling unwillingly.

One part of Jin always knew there was something fake in their relationship, he knew Jungkook faked some things, and even if he didn't know why Jin thought at least some of the laughs, the smiles, the compliments Jungkook gave him were real.

That at least his feelings for Jin were real.

Jin was about to turn off his phone, when he noticed he received a message.

KookieInternationalPlayboy
I'm sorry

KookieInternationalPlayboy
I love you

KookieInternationalPlayboy sent a picture

I wish you hate me as much as I hate myself now

KookieInternationalPlayboy
Please know that I really do love you, you made me happy, I'm so so sorry, but please don't forgive me

KookieInternationalPlayboy
Block me

Jin cried even more while watching the video, the video was taken the day before of the party, but it felt like it had been years.

*Flashback*

After their date, Jungkook accompanied Jin to his house, he was about to leave, when he suddenly stopped and walked closer to Jin, looking at the floor while playing with his fingers.

"J-Jin I wasn't theonewho p-preparedthedinner" Jungkook said while closing his eyes scaredy and Jin started laughing because of how nervous Jungkook looked.

"It's okay, I actually expected it because the dinner tasted great and you don't know how to cook"

"I-I promise to cook for you next time!.. J-Jin?"

"Yeah?" Jungkook blushed still not looking at Jin in the eyes, Jin was amazed at the sight, he didn't always get to see the international playboy acting all cute and nervous, Jin was always the one blushing and stuttering.

"I-I d-don't know why but, can I kiss you?"

Jin laughed at the question, they were boyfriends, there was no need to ask.

Jin was still distracted when he felt the lips of his boyfriend in his own, and now Jin was the one that felt nervous, he hadn't thought a lot about it.

He's really kissing me!

Jin thought while following the rhythm of the kiss, it was a loving and sweet kiss.

"Let's take a picture to remember this day"

That was the first kiss of both.

It wasn't like the CEO had told Jungkook to do that, Jungkook wanted to do that.

*End of the flashback*

Jin tried not to think a lot about it, and he decided that sometimes it was better to listen to his brain instead of his heart.

KookieInternationalPlayboy

[Block]

Yes [✔️] Cancel [ ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yaaaaay! lol Finally the last part of the party is here!

Don't think I forgot about my thanking project, I love y'all too much and I'm ready to express it ❤️❤️🌟

The first one I want to thank is jintrashhere , she has been supporting me for a long time now. I love her a lot  ♡ she is an incredible friend, writer and reader, and every time she's inactive in wattpad I miss her a lot, thank you 💕✨.