Chapter 16

KookieInternationalPlayboy ✔️
Do I really have to do it?

GoldEntertainment ✔️
Jungkook, we have talked about this, if you want to get more fans you'll have to do it.

KookieInternationalPlayboy ✔️
I still don't understand how dating Jin and then cheating on him in public will get me more fans, the public doesn't even know we're dating!

GoldEntertainment ✔️
That's exactly why you're going to do that!, imagine how big of a drama it will be, the media would be shocked when they know you were dating, but it will be even more shocked to know you broke his heart, in his own party!

KookieInternationalPlayboy ✔️
I wouldn't exactly get a good reputation after breaking the heart of the nation's crush.

GoldEntertainment ✔️
Who cares about having a bad reputation? We're talking about money here, breaking up with him will finally help you to be recognized as an international playboy, this is what we always wanted, you even were the one that had this idea, remember?

KookieInternationalPlayboy ✔️
Yeah, but wouldn't it have been easier to tell Jin and his company the truth so we could all fake this, instead of actually breaking his heart?

GoldEntertainment ✔️
That would have made this whole thing look fake, like Taehyung's and Jin's controversy, I'm still surprised that the media believes they hate each other when Taehyung literally used to fanboy about Jin 24/7 before the drama happened. Don't tell me that Jin actually turned you into a softie, this was your idea after all.

KookieInternationalPlayboy ✔️
No, it's just that I wanted more time to be sure that he trusted me, you know, to make sure I break his heart.

GoldEntertainment ✔️
That's my intelligent boy!, your father would have been proud of you, his death still hurts me, but I'm happy I got to be like a second father to you because of it. I raised you like a Jeon, strong, cold and powerful, don't disappoint me today.

KookieInternationalPlayboy ✔️
I won't.

Kookie was having conflicted feelings at the whole situation, he didn't want to  do it, but he didn't want to disappoint the one that he considered his father, he was raised as a Jeon, listening to his feelings wasn't an option.