Chapter 20: The Party ! (Part II)

"I'm glad I didn't even let you kiss me, you disgust me right now " Jin said without stuttering even a little, as if no one had just broken his heart, he wasn't going to let Jungkook ruin his day.

He calmly walk out of the light, away from everyone, every step felt as if his heart broke even more. He may have looked strong there, but he felt so weak that he was scared of falling at any moment.

He wasn't going to let Jungkook humiliate him, not in his party, not in front of everyone, not when the whole thing was live, not when he already hurt him so much  in the inside, not in his own mansion. He went upstairs and he entered his room, trying too hard not to cry a river in that moment.

Meanwhile downstairs, everything was a big caos, 'IPurpleYou' had finally came , and he instantly caught everyone's attention when he decided to separate Jungkook and the girl.

"You're a jerk, you really disgust me, I can't believe how you could do that, he deserves much better than you" Taehyung said while still wearing the mask, but at that moment he couldn't care less about hiding his identity "Go out of here"

"Aren't you taking me to your house, Kookie?" The girl said, but she already knew the answer, she was a paid actress, she knew Jungkook didn't like her.

"Get lost" Jungkook said, and he went to his house.

Alone.

For the first time since his parents died and he had to stay with his uncle Jeon, he cried. He cried the whole night, each tear making him burn in pain.

He hurt the only person that actually cared for him.

He hurt the only person that gave him an opportunity without judging him from the terrible reputation he had.

He hurt the only person that made him have a genuine smile.

He hurt the only person that made him happy.

~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing Taehyung regretted was not hitting Jungkook before.

That and forgetting his double outfit in his house.

He was just too nervous, that he completely forgot the most important thing to make sure no one knew he was Taehyung, luckily Hoseok helped him.

*Flashback*

As soon as Taehyung heard that the party was about to start, he took his Gucci bag, ready to put on his other outfit and transform into "IPurpleYou", but there was one problem.

The outfit wasn't in his bag.

He started freaking out when he realized he forgot the other outfit, if anyone realized Taehyung and IPurpleYou were the same person he would be screwed.

Most importantly, he also forgot the purple tie he told Jin that he would be wearing so that Jin would recognize him.

He went to the garden thinking it was the only place in which no one would hear him and he called Namjoon explaining him the situation.

Namjoon was intelligent, Namjoon had to have a solution. But the older didn't seem to be able to hear Taehyung.

"Namjoon, I'm telling you, I didn't bring the extra outfit or the purple tie, how's he gonna know that I'm IPurpleYou?!!!" Taehyung finally said, almost screaming because of how stressed he was.