Chapter 30

Hoseok was nervous, his plans weren't going as he wanted.

Jungkook was out there trying to find a way to erase his mistakes, he was in Taehyung's house after he got drunk and apparently Taehyung wanted answers, and in top of all there were already people suspecting that "KSpicyNews" was a celebrity.

Everything was going in the wrong way, and at this point even his friendship with Jin could be shattered if they discovered him, he had to do something, but he didn't know what.

When he received a new notification, he regretted ignoring Jungkook, now his problem was even bigger.

GoldEntertainment✔️

13,489,503 likes

GoldEntertainment✔️ We're sorry to announce that our singer and model Jeon Jungkook has reportedly left GoldEntertainment, and just as the contract he first signed established, if he leaves he won't be able to participate in modeling for the next 5 years. His reasons for leaving are unknown.

View all comments

SmallPotato I don't understand 😭 what if he wasn't the bad guy all this time and it was the company?

Rainbow435 I guess he couldn't stand the drama anymore

Camila555 Omg!! Finally! We won't have to see his horrible face anymore, cheers @911997 did you see this??! It's amazing

911997 @Camila555 Yeah I saw it... he deserves it

Samantha Why?? Wasn't he getting what he wanted? Fame?

TaeJinKook Remember when someone took a picture of him running and crying after the party? I think I know what it's happening and I find his company completely disgusting!! He is a human, you treated him like a marionette!! I'm sure it was his company that created all the controversy

~~~~~~
Hoseok had to do something

KSpicyNews✔️

7,983,221 likes

7,983,221 likes

KSpicyNews✔️ Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook best friend and Jin's rival, is IPurpleYou. Pictures of Taehyung and Hoseok drunk in a bar!!! Does everyone hate Jin? Who's lying here??

[This comment section is blocked ]