Chapter 34

This is getting really uncomfortable.

Right now I am squished between Jason and Drake. I do not feel well, at all. But I am saving that bathroom break. I have been doing everything I can to keep it all in.

Right now, we are watching Insidious and mind you the setting doesn't help me any.

Jason has been hugging me so tight especially during any jump scares. As if the wolfsbane in me isn't enough. The chipmunk is biting her nails while Drake lazily rubs his hand through her hair. Amelia is not even watching the film, she has her face buries in Hails' shirt. He seems to be enjoying the attention.

Jake, well he has been making this as awkward for me as he can. What with all the hidden glances he sends my way. What is his problem? Is he too curious? Or is it something else.

Sometimes I catch Jason and Drake cast icy glares at each other.

Raven, well Raven is just watching the film with the blankest of expressions. I cannot read that girl at all, but I can see a small glare whenever she looks at Stacey.

I knew when I reached my full limit and this time I didn't even give them an explanation before I paced to the bathroom and locked myself in.

My whole body was burning and I could hardly stop myself before the blood spilled out of my mouth. That was a lot more than usual. The poison's been in my body for too long as I hadn't been vomiting it out.

Oh man.

Why oh why did they have to come right now?

I could hear Stacey's concerned voice at the other side of the door.

"Are you okay Zara?"

She asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. Must be something I ate." I said referring to the popcorn even though I didn't have any.

"Does she need help?" I could hear Jason asking Stacey with the same concerned voice.

"Can we do something for you? Do you need to visit the pack doctor?" she asked.

Yeah, just get out and leave me alone.

I knew they are all shaken up by my fight today morning.

"No" I grumbled.

There are going to be 3-4 bouts of these again. I don't want to open the door yet.

But they are werewolves and this door is not airtight which means they have already smelled the blood.

Oh sh—

No, swear words Zara. What am I gonna do? What? What?

Think Zara. Think. Think.

You could say you are on your period.

Zian said. Well, it is the perfect solution. The vomiting also can be a side effect. But I could feel my cheeks heat up from even thinking about telling them that.

No, no way. NO.

There should be something else.

There is nothing else. This is the perfect solution.

My wolf informed.

It is too embarrassing.

I told her.

So you can fight someone to shreds and cause bloodshed, but admitting you are having a bloodshed because of a natural cause is embarrassing to you, huh?