KINGS

theyre both from royal families n shit idk just read

  jungkook was nervous. 

  jungkook had just been crowned king yesterday and he already had a meeting with the ruler of the damn kim kingdom. he heard tales on how cruelly they treated people with a lower rank than them, it brought shivers to his spine. 

  he fearfully rolled the tips of his gloved fingers between his teeth, before his butler min yoongi slapped it away. "that is no place for a king's fingers, your majesty." his deep voice said. 

  "a-ah yes, thank you, yoongi ssi." he mumbled, clutching his fists and resting them on his thighs. "i'm just so nervous, have you heard about how they treat their subjects? so mind blowing honestly. once i even heard they-" 

  yoongi tched at the younger's blabbering, shutting him up with his own words. "how in the world do you know that's true, king jeon? perhaps he is nicer than you think, give him a chance." 

  jungkook hung his head and bit his lip. "keep your chin up, your majesty. your crown is falling off and i think i hear footsteps." yoongi said before a loud knock boomed through the large room's walls. 

  yoongi walked over to the dark oak door, opening it slowly. the now open doors revealed a male, grey hair falling on his face and beautiful plump lips in a frown. 

  jungkook kept himself from screaming as the male entered the room, sitting across from him. between them rested a long rectangular table, wine bottles and glasses adorning the brown wood. 

  yoongi bowed to both the kings and exited, leaving the two kings by themselves to speak. 

  "t-taehyung ssi, pleasure to finally meet you." jungkook slapped himself mentally for stuttering, tilting his head to the side and giving the latter a light smile. 

  the man dressed in all black did not change his expression, keeping it as still as stone with the exception of a raised eyebrow. "yes, very nice to meet you too, jungkook ssi." his deep voice replied. 

  jungkook felt a shiver run up his spine. "a-as you know, i am the new king. and it is must for me to befriend the kings that neighbour our kingdom. p-please, taehyung ssi, tell me a little about yourself." 

  taehyung chuckled. "why were you chosen to be the new king?" the male asked, resting his cheek on his palm with a smirk. the younger blushed and furrowed his eyebrows. "i was the only one who passed the trials." he replied. 

  "you're no fit to be king. really, you're nothing but a child. so confused, you must be. you can't even speak without stuttering. i must say, i really am not impressed." 

  jungkook looked at taehyung, his once light smile was replaced with a deep frown. "well, i'm sorry to disappoint you, taehyung ssi." jungkook said with gritted teeth and clutched his fists.

  taehyung sent jungkook a toothy smile before rising up from his seat and walking towards the boy. 

  "t-taehyung ssi?" jungkook looked up at taehyung who now towered over him. "please do shut up, bunny. i came here only to have fun, i could care less on befriending you." he replied with a lick of his lips. 

  "i am not a bunny, i am a king. please be more respectful, taehyung ssi-" jungkook shrieked when he felt taehyung slide a hand under his thighs and back, carrying him easily and placing him on the table. he sat on where jungkook was seated, blinking his eyes boredly.

  "respect? i'm older than you." he rolled his eyes and forcefully ripped off the latter's slacks. jungkook widened his eyes and immediately went to cover himself up with his white button up shirt and red robe. 

  "what is the m-meaning of this!" he asked before feeling taehyung's large hands wrap around his thighs. "you really are so loud, baby." taehyung whispered. "perhaps this will shut you up?" 

  taehyung shoved two gloved fingers into the younger mouth, smiling. "you look prettier like this as well, stay still, yeah? be a good boy." he mumbled into his ear, tracing the outline of the other's erection. 

  jungkook bucked his hips and shook his head, an unsuccessful attempt of forcing the fingers out. taehyung shushed him with a rather hard squeeze to his crotch. 

  the older took off the glove that was previously in jungkook's wet carven and shoved it back in there, earning a groan of disapproval from jungkook. "just be quiet already."

  jungkook was beautiful like this, taehyung thought. his glove in his mouth with cherry lips stretched out, drool dripping down his chin and his growing  erection wrapped in tight black boxers. his crown had fallen off long ago, the gold hat on it's side and free to roll on the floor. 

  a loud knock on the door was heard by them both. jungkook made a sound of panic whilst taehyung just smiled at him. "i guess i have to leave now, your majesty. i do hope to see you again soon, yeah? buh bye, pretty boy."

  tears ran down jungkook's face as his arousal became too much for him to handle. he tried to scream but it was muffled by the older's white, silk glove. 

  taehyung walked towards the door and gave yoongi, the one who knocked, a smirk. "please arrange another meeting with me and him." he said, adjusting his black button up shirt and leaving yoongi to gawk at the sight of his king. 

yeeeet