INNOCENCE

Kth is a doctor n jjk is a killer thx 

  the blonde observed the male from the other side of the glass, slightly flustered at the revealing clothing he was wearing. the overalls just seemed too tight and short, and the fact it was drenched in blood just made a shiver run up taehyung's spine. he would request for a change of clothes, but he'd rather keep his more professional image. 

  he entered the room with a sigh, clutching the clipboard closer to his chest as he swallowed the lump in his throat. the brunette eyed him and brushed his tongue against his lips as taehyung took a seat in front of the killer, placing the clipboard neatly to the side. his blue eyes dragged along the figure in front of him, offering him a hard stare as he had no choice but to accept it. 

  "so, jeon jungkook?"

  "sure."

  "crime, killing fifty people in only three nights?"

  "mhm," he giggled. 

  "alright, you're going to be here a long time. tell me jungkook, is your chair comfy enough for you?"

  "no, may i change my seat?"

  "you may." 

  jungkook got up from his the plastic chair, walking across the room to where taehyung sat. he sent the latter a tiny smile as he climbed on the blonde's lap, wrapping his arms around the slender neck and swinging his legs that dangled on either side of the white stool. taehyung looked at him in disbelief before stammering, "o-oh my, jungkook—"

  "shall we proceed?" 

  "suddenly your comfort isn't important to me a-anymore, may you please proceed back to your own seat?" 

  he pouted, "such cruelty, your lap serves me much more tranquility than that mere chair. i'm a very anxious person, you know?" taehyung's blush darkened as the male closed the space between them. "a-anxious, you say?" 

done

bye

tell me if u want me to turn one of my Drabbles 2 a full on story n if so tell me which 1 thx bye yallllll 

I love kim minseok