FAKE

this has suicide and murder? Like its so short but theres alotta shit happening idk man its almost 12 i just thought of this

this is like so quick n bad but enjoy plz

  as jungkook sat there, blood pooling around his legs as he held his lover in his arms, or perhaps a more fitting term would be 'ex' lover. tears stream down his cheeks like a river, eyes holding sadness whilst his emotions cracked open with burning hatred and rage. 

  the clicking of shoes approached him with slow and sensual steps, though he did not dare to look up, not even a mere tilt of his head. "still looks pretty, dont he?" started the taehyung as he chuckled, "he has nothing but a pretty face now, such a shame..."

  jungkook felt jimin, someone who used to give him warmth on freezing night, begin to feel cold in his clutch. he comepletely loosened his grip on the corpse and looked up to see the man who took away everything away towering over him. 

  his gaze immediately fell on the glinting silver knife that taehyung stabbed jimin with, dripping with rubies. his lips quivered when his stare fixed onto eyes filled with evil and satisfaction. he wanted to scream and take him down right then and there, but he felt a big empty space in his soul, halting him from making any sort of movement. 

  "keep your thoughts nice, love." he spoke again. "once you're in my arms and not that bastard's, your gloom will be relieved and your grief shall come to an end!" he leaned down to crouch in front of the crying boy, lifting his chin with a bloody finger. 

  with reluctance, jungkook accepted his touch and tilted his chin up. a quick, chaste kiss was placed on his lips, making him snarl in disgust and back. "please kill me too..." he cried, "you've taken away my only reason of existence, take me away!" 

  "there, there..." he whispered, rising himself up. "we'll both die one day, anyway." jungkook exhaled slowly and stood up, clothes blood soaked and his eyes red and puffy.  

  he held taehyung's hands and brought to the middle of the male's chest, staring deeply into his raven orbs. "i guess i could make a living with you..." he shoved his chest into the latter's, feeling the kitchen knife plunge deep into his chest. 

  "in hell..." he mumbled, smiling at taehyung's panicked expression before his mind went black.