Chapter 3

{That is what Nura looks like on stage}

Namajoon's Pov

"OMG!!!! NAMJOON STOP BREAKING THINGS"

"I did not mean to break your favorite lap Jin I'm sorry"

I was over excited that our manager told me and the boys that we can attend Luna concert tonight if we do not cause any problems. I walk out of jin's room and head to the living room to see what the boys are doing. I see Taehyung and Jungkook playing the game and Jimin eating watching them play while Yoongi is sleeping.

"Aye guy guess what!!" I yell, and no one turns to me besides Jimin but he still stuffing his face

"GUY PD SAID WE CAN ATTEND LUNA CONCERT TONIGHT!!"

'OMG WHAT WE CAN GO THAT AMAZING" Jimin say with food in his mouth

"ARE YOU SERIOUS IM GOING TO SEE NONA IN PERSON?" Jungkook say jumping up and down

I listen to Jung kook and jimin yell back and forth about how happy they are that they going to see Luna tonight and Tae take that as a chance to kill Jungkook in the game and grabs the chips that Jimin was eating.

"It gets better guys we get to go backstage tonight too "I yell and Jimin and Jungkook are dancing around the room now

"OMG YESS OMG YESS I CAN'T WAIT JIMIN COME ON WE GOTTA GO SHOPPING" Jungkook yells into Jimin face

Jungkook dragged Jimin away off somewhere. I turn around and see that Yoongi is still sleeping and Taehhyung is nowhere to be found. I am so excited to even think about anything else but tonight. I walk off to the bathroom to take a shower because we got a photo shoot later today. When I think about it I really think our photographer look like Luna, but I know it not her because I asked her to sing before and she is not good at it at all. Once I am done showering I go to my room and I see taehhyung sitting on his bed playing on his phone.

"Hey tae you are coming with me to the concert tonight"

"Nahh I got to think of new ways to bother Nova today"

"Umm okay why are you thinking of a way to bother Nova again she is our photographer, not our slave"

"I don't know she just bothers me so much"

"Okay man just stop treating her like your slave, I'm going to go read till it time to go"

Tae nodded his head at me and I get out my book "Fault in our stars" and start to read.

Time jump

The boys and I just got to the place that we are supposed to have our photo shoot and I have so much energy right now I cannot wait to get this day over with so that I can go see Luna. Me Jungkook and Jimin runs into the changing room and lets the lady do our makeup and we get dressed fast.

"I never saw you three get ready so fast before in my life," Hoeseok say

"And he did not even break anything" Jin say and walk over to get dressed

"Guys can we just get this over with, so I can go back to sleep" Yoongi say walking over to the set

"Man, I'm just happy to be going to see the love of my life tonight," I say walking onto the set

Damn, I sound like a fanboy, but I cannot help it she sings like an angel and I love her so much and I cannot have my feeling for her.

Nura Pov

I am so tired man I been up since the of the crack of dawn and I have not had a break. Nova left about an hour ago and I miss that girl being around. She always gives me energy. My Manager and I were on our way to the veneer to practices some more before tonight's concert. I am so excited for the concert tonight. I heard that the whole place is sold out and it a wonderful place. I am so happy that I am going to be doing a meet and great to later after my concert. My manager told me that it not going to be a lot of people, but I am just glad that I am going to be meeting my Korean fans.