chapter 14

(That is the dress she wearing and that is how her hair is done)

"Guest, like fish, begin to smell after three days~ Benjamin Franklin

Nura Pov

I woke up about 11 this morning from Jin calling me nonstop. He told me to tell Yoongi to head back to the dorms and for me to ready to night by 6 because Yoongi will be back at 6:30 to get me so we can go to the party. I am currently in the bathroom brushing my hair out because last night I did not tie my hair up and it got all tangled. I'm doing my hair treatment for my hair when my phone starts to ring. I walk out of the bath room to answer the phone.

"Hello," I say putting the phone on speaker and going back to doing my hair

"Hey noona what you up to" I hear Jungkook say

"I'm doing my hair treatment, what you up to?"

"Playing video games hiding from Jin Hyung"

"Why are you hiding from Jin Kookie?" I ask putting away my hair products in my bag

"Because he is going crazy about this party tonight because Jimin said that he brings a girl to the dance and the rest of the guys don't have a date"

Wait you guys don't have a date"

"Well some of us do, Yoongi said that he is going with you and Jimin taking Jin Hyung old friend and Taehyung said that he going to bring someone random, Jin don't have a date and I don't want to date I want to be alone, so I can go home with someone girl tonight"

"One Kookie you're too young to be saying that, Jin knows he don't need a date because he worldwide handsome" I say laughing at this kid

"Tell him that he is going crazy about it"

"Wait!! You never said if Namjoon has a date or not"

"Oh Yeah After Yoongi said that he was taking you Namjoon said that he will just take another iodol, but I don't know why he not taking you instead of Yoongi"

"We have our reason but Namjoon was not mad bout Yoongi taking me?"

"He did not seem mad to me, Hold Nura Jin found me and wants to talk to you"

I hear th4e phone being passed around and Jin yelling at kookie to get off the game and go shower so he can start to get ready. I lay down on the bed looking over tat the clock to see its 12:30.

"Hello, Nura! What are you doing?"

"I'm laying in the bed wasting time talking to Kookie before you took the phone from him"

"and why are you not up and heading to your hair?"

"UMM because I don't have one," I say with a duh tone. I only made an appointment for a makeup artist to come by and do my face for me but that won't be till later

"Yes you do, I made all the arrangement for you yesterday and I texted you everything this morning. Did you not check your messages after we got off the phone earlier?"

"Y-yeah I checked my messages Jin," I say checking my messages see that he did text me telling me everything and the times of them too.

"But Jin I don't think they will be able to do my hair since it, not like most Korea people hair, you know I am black and that means-

"Oh, shut up Nura I know your black, but I already check to see if they can do your hair and they said they have people who can do it and you better not be late to nothing or I will kill you," He says cutting me off