Chapter 7

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."-Ingrid Bergman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg I'm so sorry" Yoongi say standing in the door way

I jumped off the bed and stabled on the floor to get my shirt. I put on my shirt. I get off the floor and look at namjoon to see him smile at me.

"Umm we need to go out there with the other before they start to get suspicious. Namjoon help me fix my hair and we walk out he room. when we get to the living room everyone is watching tv and eating. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Jungkook and taehyung

"Soo Nona what have you been doing?" Jungkook whisper in my ear

"Shut up and watch the tv kookie" I say to him facing the tv trying my best not to freak out about what just happen

I look around the room and I do not see namjoon. I could have sworn that he came in the room with me. I sit back on the couch and close my eyes thinking about what was just going on in the other room. I do not want namjoon to think I am that type of girl. I was caught up in the moment that why thing had gotten out of hand. I open my eyes and look around the room to see namjoon walking from the kitchen with two bowls in his hand. front of me and bends down close to my ear.

"Here I don't want you to be hungry, we both know you need your energy" He whisper in my ear and hands me the food.

He sits down on the floor by my legs and start to eat right away. I look down into the bowl to see it some spicy romen and some beef. I start to eat as everyone watched the movie. When I am done eating namjoon takes my bowl and give me some water. Tae end up excusing himself saying that he was tired and was going to bed but not before him and my sister had a pillow fight in the living room. The pillow ended up hitting Jin in the face and Tae ran for the hill, while my sister sat down on the couch scared. Namjoon got up on the couch with me because Jungkook laid on the floor with Jimin and Jin in the single chair and my sister on the other end of the couch

Suga came out his room and sat next to Nova legs on the floor. Jin ended up putting in another movie because he said that we both do not have nothing Scheduled for tomorrow so why don't we all just stay up all-night long. I leaned my head over on to namjoon shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me and I relaxed I his arms thinking life cannot get any better right now.

I woke up with namjoon arms wrapped around me while he softly snored. I looked around and everyone was sleep. The movie had end. I carefully unwrapped namjoon arms off me because I had to pee. I walked to the bathroom and took care of my business. On the way back, I saw that Namjoon door was open and I looked inside to see my sister and Tae cuddling each other in the sleep. I wonder how I did not notice her missing and when did she go into the room? I smile to myself I knew them two would eventually start to like each other. I walk back to the living room and see that Yoongi is missing too. He went back to his room too. I sit down on the couch and pull out my phone scrolling thru my social media looking at some fan pages. I got to my camera and take some picture of Jimin cuddling Jungkook and a lot of picture of my baby because why not. I hear someone walking thru the hall and I look up to see Yoongi walking to the kitchen. He looks at me and goes to the refrigerator and I look at my phone because it still embossing to look at him after what he saw. I continue to look thru social media.

"Umm you know I did not see much.... I mean I did not see you at all I only saw namjoon" Yoongi say to me and I look up at him.

"T-that good" I say with a stutter

"Okay I guess I be going then"

"Wait!! Can I ask you something?"

"Umm sure just make it quick my bed calling me" He say, and I laugh a little