chapter 9

"The sun will rise again and we will try again" ~ Mrs_werido

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early the next day to get ready but my body had another plan and I fell right back to sleep.

4 Hour Later

I had gotten woke up by my phone going off.

Hello" I answer them with my eyes still closed

"NURA ARE YOU UP YET WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP IN 20 MINUTES!' Changkyun yells into the phone

"Ugh yeah I'm up I'm just sitting on the bed looking thru something," I say jumping out the bed and putting the phone on speaker and run to the bathroom to get ready.

"Girl I don't know why you even try to even lie to me like this"

"Okay fine you caught me so let me get ready, I'll see you in 20 minutes now bye" I hear the phone the phone hangs up.

I wash my face and brush my teeth and throw my hair in a ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom to find something simple to wear today since I am in a rush and I'm not in the mood to dress up today. I look over to the balcony to see my sister on her computer doing some work. I grab my bag throwing my wallet and phone charger and book in my bag. I grab my phone off the bed and walk over to the balcony

"I'm going to head out to meet up with Changkyun see you later" I yell and my sister wave to me and I walk out that door to go.

I walk down to the lobby and I ask the reception if she could schedule a driver for me today. She tells me it going to be 10 to 15 minutes till the drive will be here. I go and sit on the couch by the door a pull out my phone. I send a text to Namjoon saying good morning. I put in my earphone and enjoy the music. A lady walks up to me and I take out my earphone to hear what she was saying to me.

"Mama Your driver is outside waiting for you," she says gesturing to the door where I see the man standing there.

"Okay thank you," I say getting off the couch bowing a little and walking over to the driver

I walk up to the car and the driver opens the door for me and I get in.

"Where am I taking you mama?" the driver asks me to look back at me

"Can you take me to his address here" I show him my phone of the address of the dorms of Changkyun.

"Yeah, I know how to get there" He starts to drive, and I sit back looking out the window looking at all the people walking going thru their daily life.

"Excuse me but I hope you don't mind me asking are you a foreigner?" He takes a glance at me and I laugh a little at his question.

"Yeah, I am I'm from New York but I'm here with my sister on vacation" He just shakes his head and continue to drive.

"May I ask you a question now?" I look over to him and him simply nodes still driving

"What is your name? I hate not knowing people's names, I just feel it rude not to know someone name if they are kind effort to work for you"

"John is my American name but my Korean name is Kim Sunho, but you can call me John and I understand where you're coming from, I have driven many of people but not many have asked me for my name and I appreciate the kind act," He says smiling at me

"Well, I'm not like the other people I'm Nura the Singer. Have you heard of me?

"Yeah, I have heard of you. Is it Hard being in the spotlight all the time if you don't mind me asking?"