chapter 8

~Living without passion is like being dead." - Jeon Jungkook ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got in the shower and washed my hair. When I get out the bathroom I pick out my outfit I brushed out my hair because it is still wet, and I do not want it tangle. I plug in my flat iron and start in taming my hair. Once I get my hair together I send a quick text to Namjoon telling him I am ready.

I send a text to my sister telling her that I was going out with the boys

I send a text to my sister telling her that I was going out with the boys. I put my phone on the charger and I take out my computer. I listen to some music and practices some lyrics to the music that wrote that I plan to perform for my upcoming album. I hear my phone go off and I take off my head phones and turn the music down and pick up my phone. I see that I have four message that I have not read yet.

Manger/Mom {1}

Hey Nura, I am happy to hear that you are doing fine and is having fun, but you only have three more days till you must come back to New York and start practicing for your upcoming events.

Sister {2}

Okay that cool, Have fun text me later

I am going to be coming back late.

Best friend {2}

Loong time no hear ghost how you been?

I heard that your nasty self was in Korea and you did not think to stop by r tell someone I see the love man

I reply to every on and me and my best friend Changkyun text till Namjoon tell me out -side and I promise I am going to come see him and I had to go. I put my shoes and grab my purse and head out the door. When I get to the lobby I text namjoon to see where he at and he tell me where he dropped me off. I walk put to the back and see the same truck we were in earlier. I walk over to the back seat and get in. I see Hoseok is sitting in front and Jimin next to me.

"Everyone ready to go?" Namjoon ask and we all yell out yes

Namjoon start to drive and Hoseok turn on the radio and we all sing along to the radio. We laugh and crack joke till we get there. We arrive at the amusement park Around 4. And boy I am beyond excited I can barely sit still. I do not take long to find a parking spot. Me and Jimin jump out the car and start running to the park. Jimin grabbed my hand so I do not fall behind. We pay our money and go in. I turn around to namjoon and Hoseok behind us running.

"Guy what do we get on first?" I ask

"I don't care it whatever you want" Namjoon say making me smile

"Let get on that roller coaster over there "Jimin say pointing to the tallest one

"Omg no that is too tall" Hoseok say looking terrified