Chapter 7

A/N This is going to be a short chapter because I'm going to write A HUGE argument scene soon and I wanna build up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY...

"I wasn't aware my hotel room was the refuge for emotionally distressed drag queens," Alaska says, removing her eyelashes.
"We didn't have anywhere else to go. Except near the bins behind the supermarket," Katya groans. She's laying on the double bed, spread out like a star fish, her wig off her head and one shoe laying in the bathroom. I'm on the floor- period, everything in tact.
"Thanks Lasky," I say.
"You're weeeelcome." She turns to face us . "Let me get this straight. You like Bianca but Bianca likes Courtney but Bianca might not like Courtney as she said it was a mistake kissing her but despite this, Bianca and Courtney still act like a couple and Trixie and Katya are fighting because Trixie likes Katya and is too scared to admit her feelings and Katya probably feels the same way?"
"Basically," I smile, wondering how this got so complicated (it's because yer writer loves drama).
"Katya? Do you like Trixie?" Alaska asks.
"Kakajdnrnsnansn," is all she says.
"I'll take that as a yes. Oh, Pearl and Violet are hooking up."
I almost spit out my non-existent tea and Katya launches herself so she's sitting up.
"WHAT?" We both yell.
"Well I don't have any proof. But have you noticed that they go MIA on us all the time?- and did you see them slobbering all over each other yesterday?"
"I suppose I didn't really take much notice," I sigh.
"It's because you were too busy gazing into Bianca's eyes," Snorts Katya.
"And you were too busy staring at Trixie's ass," I retort.
"Touché." Katya laughs. And then she adds, "she does have a great ass though. Like I would totally jerk off to that."
"I'm pretty sure you already did."
"Thank you," She says. "Is it me or every drag queen crushes on other drag queens?"
"Accurate," Alaska finally finishes."They're just hot."
"Well, which queen would you kai-kai with?" I ask. She knows my secret so I wanna know hers.
She taps her make up brush excessively on the table as she thinks. "Probably... Courtney."
"I fucking hate you," I say.
"Okay okay- out of drag, it would be... Milk? Or Pearl?"
"I would do both," Katya says. "At the same time."
"Orgy."
"Yeah."

Justin lets us sleep in a weird tumble together on Aaron's bed. I'm still kinda drunk but like I said before, the kiss sobered me up.
I don't believe I did that. Why the fuck would I do that?

I've made a huge mess. If I hadn't of said that to Bianca, Courtney wouldn't be been pissed. If I didn't dance with Katya, Trixie wouldn't be mad.

I just ruin everything.

————————————————————————

The next morning, my head IS GENUINELY KILLING ME. It's splitting like a Freudian theory. Brian isn't there but Justin is, half-asleep, his hair a mess. What woke me up anyway?
I roll over on my side... and scream in terror. Justin launches up, his hands ready to fight whoever it is.

Inches away from my face is a demon who is trying to- oh never mind, it's Aaron.
"Why hello there," He grins.
"For fuck's sake, Aaron," Justin clutches his chest dramatically. "Have you heard of knocking?"
"It's my hotel room," He insists, sitting down on the bed. "Danny? What are you doing in here? And is that Katya's wig?"
"Well it's a long story," Justin states. "Can I tell him about... yknow..."
"Go ahead," I grimace. Everyone knows about my crush on Bianca by now.
"So basically: Adore likes Bianca but Bianca likes Courtney but Bianca might not like Courtney as she said it was a mistake kissing her but Courtney definitely likes Bianca and Trixie and Katya are fighting because Trixie likes Katya and is too scared to admit her feelings and Katya feels the same way so they both were too upset to go back to their rooms so they came here."
"Errr... repeat please?"
"I'll go slower. Bianca-"
"I need a wee," I announce.
"Well, go for a fucking wee," Aaron rolls his eyes.

Trixie and Katya are fighting? That's fucking weird.

Their bathroom is a lot bigger than mine. Well, mine and Bianca's...

Oh god.
Oh Jesus.
Oh Jesus take the wheel.

I FUCKING KISSED BIANCA. The night comes flooding back in an instant and I immediately want to die.

WHY
THE
FUCK
AM
I
LIKE
THIS?

I need my toothbrush and I- oh god. Do I really look like this? My eyelashes are hanging off and my wig is dislodged and my makeup is smeared all over my face and my dress is half on and there are BAGS under my eyes. Gucci bags, obviously.
I need to find Katya and Trixie and sort them out. I need to phone B and tell her that it meant nothing.

Well it meant something... but she doesn't need to know that.