Chapter 12 (part two)

BITCHES! HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AFTER THIS CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THE FIC WILL END! WE LOVE A WEDDING DONT WE? ESPECIALLY WITH DRAMA! I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER BOOK AFTERWARDS SO COMMENT OR SEND ME A MESSAGE FOR IDEAS! ENJOY

"Maybe they're in the Mafia."
"Don't you have to be Italian to be in the mafia?"

Roy and I were sat in McDonalds, a sheet of paper full of various theories in front of us. It's cute how serious his face is and I waNT TO SQUEEZE HIM UNTIL HIS FEET FALL OFF OH MY GOD I WANNA MARRY HIM.

I sigh. "I don't know. But it's fucking weird dude."
"I agree. But I have a theory that might work."
I look up more interested. "Spill the tea."
"What if they're getting married to get money?"
"How would you get money for a marriage."
"Tax. Think about it- "
"They're rich drag queens why would they need money?"
"I don't know." He bites his lip. "When you first were all suspicious I thought you were being a dumb ass but now I see it."
"See? I'm not as stupid as people think," I grin.
"Meh."
"Rude."

——————————————————

"We've decided to move the wedding," Jason explains to us, that fake ass smile on his face. "We're just wanting to do it like sooner."
"Why?" I pipe up. Roy gives me a warning look.
"Well-" stumbles Mat. "We-erm-"
"I just can't wait to marry my soulmate," Jason finishes. That bitch even SQUEEZES HIS HAND. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? GOD I WANNA STRANGLE HIM UNTIL HIS EYES FALL OUT!!!!! STOP TRYNA LOOK SEXY LIKE JEFF GOLDBLUM OFF JURASSIC PARK BITCH!!!! YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS GANG BANGED BY A CRAYLO CRAYON

GOOD SHOW GUYS HERE'S YOUR FRICKIN OSCAR AND GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD AND THE NOBEL FUCKIN PEACE PRIZE-

"That's so sweet guys," I smile. "I can't wait."
"YEY!" MaTTHEW replies.

What is that bitch on?

We are all sat in Shane's house like we're having a slumber party or some shit like that, talking about girly stuff. Do I look like I wanna socialise after knowing that Violet and Pearl are in a gang? I didn't even wanna come but Roy dragged me and said that "wE nEeD tO fInD oUt MoRe InFoRmAtIoN". He's more into it than I am to be honest. Maybe he was a detective in his past life. #Reincarnationrealness

I zone back in the conversation.
"Like honestly Violet is so beautiful and so is Jason," MATTHEW says. "I don't even know how."
Okay One Direction calm the fuck down.

God I'm angry. I don't even know why. I think it's because I hate getting lied to. Why is this a secret anyway?

WHAT
IS
GOING
ON? (all of y'all @ this story)

I slip out the back while everyone is being annoying and get out a cigarette. I DID promise Roy I would give it up but desperate times come for desperate measures. And boy this is a DESPERATE situation.

Actually no. If I wanna be with him, I need to start proving it. I put the cigarette back in my pocket. Well maybe just one tiny-

NO DANNY. NO. THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU.

"You've come out here too?"
I smile. "Why is it always us two that meet in shady areas?"
Brian/Katya laughed. "First an alleyway now on a slightly crooked, lopsided deck in a garden."
"A dream couple."
"Iconic."
We both giggle.
"How are you and Trixie getting on? Like is it official?" I ask
"We went on the first date a few days back. It was just kinda like how we normally hang out but we ended up fucking at the end of it."
"Wow I really needed to know that."
"You're welcome Margaret. How are you and Bianca?"
"Well we're gettin closer. We bonded yesterday."
"I stan. I ship."

"What are you two doing out here?" Roy calls. He walks towards us.
"Bitching."
"Ooo can I join?"

We all sigh simultaneously. "Weird about Jason and Matty getting married isn't it?" Brian says.
"Its cus they've joined the Mafia," I say.
"Danny-"
"It's okay. Kat can keep a secret. And anyway we need more people to figure it out."
We told him the entire story, from weird Mr Ray to their supposed secret love affair. Brian's weave must have been snatched because he didn't interrupt once.
After we've finished, he gives out a very philosophical, thought-provoking sentence that really indicates his current state of mind. "That was as interesting as a piece of garlic bread."

Silence. You could practically hear the crickets 🦗 chirping.

"Very interesting," he finishes.
"I- never mind. I don't even know what to do about it. Roy, what do you think we should do?"
"Jump off a cliff?" He suggests. I stare him down. "Or we could confront them about it."
"What if they kill us though?" I say.
"Cmon Danny. Pearl? Violet? Oh wait Violet totally could kill someone."
"And they're in the Mafia," adds Brian.
"They're not in the Mafia," Roy rolls his eyes. "Well they might be but- anyway this is off topic. What should we do about it?"
Brian shakes his head in absolute disbelief. "Are you guys dumb or something? We wait."

We return his idea with blank stares.

"Think about it. We want answers so we publicly humiliate them so much they have to tell us."
"Are you saying-"
He grins. "We need to crash the wedding."