Chapter 6

Hayden was beautiful. Not as beautiful as Craig, but for some reason I felt more attracted to him.

He was wearing a black leather jacket...with no shirt underneath, showing his pure light skin. He muscles were of course showing, and he wore black jeans. A single yet attractive tattoo was on his hip, crawling up his chest.

He had broad shoulders and a perfect jaw line. As I scanned him up and down, admiring his body I moved my sight to his face. He had perfect features, and wispy blonde hair. I looked right into his dark eyes, and immediately, my gaze fell to the floor. He had been looking at me the entire time, doing the same to me, yet more appalled, that a slave would look him up and down.

Yet again, I ain't no slave.

"Ah, my good friend Hayden." Craig's voice broke through the silence, as Hayden's eyes moved from my body to Craig. The tension between us was released as I sighed, glad that he wasn't looking at me anymore. He smiled, and hugged Craig.

"Come, come, lets talk business." Craig smiled his hand on Hayden's shoulder, not sure to take Hayden's jacket. Hayden took a quick glance at my blushing face, and removed his jacket, revealing a beautiful bare chest, with more tattoos on his arms and back. I gulped, and kept my gaze on the floor.

The rest of the day was fairly simple. Craig and Hayden talked about a 'secret' business in a different language, as ever so often Hayden would glance at me, as I would snap back into reality, and bring my gaze to the floor. It happened again and again.

I knew the time was coming when I saw, Craig nod his head.

"Jamie, dear." Craig's face emotionless. "Go get us some drinks."

I nodded slightly, and I stood up, walking to the kitchen grabbing the drinks. Walking back to the room bringing back the drinks, I stopped at the door.

"Craig, is she a human?" I heard Hayden say, while I hid behind the door.

Craig sat there flipping through papers, pretending not to notice. "Who?"

"...Your pet."

"Ah yes, she is. Don't mind her she is worthless."

"Ah. Very well then."

Craig laughed loudly, rolling his eyes. "It seems you have an attraction with her, am I right?"

Hayden smiled. "She has a beautiful body."

I blushed, not wanting to know more. Walking in with the drinks I set them down, making sure to lean over Hayden slowly, letting him look at my body. It made me feel uncomfortable, but I was told to seduce him...why not start early? Plus I found it quite enjoying.

Catching my thought, I scolded myself mentally. "Damnit Jamie! You are not a whore!"

"Jamie." Craig said now, releasing me from my thoughts. "Go to the guest room."

My face turned beet red, as I stood up and left, walking to my room. My things were removed, and placed in a different place, as I waited for Hayden to come.

'Mother effing bastards! That damn...ugh!" I muttered to myself, referring to Craig and Hayden, so confused by my emotions. After a while I ended up stumbling around trying to get the damn shoes off. After removing them, I collapsed on the bed, relaxing my feet.

My long hair that was up in a ponytail before was now down, as I lay there on my bed, waiting for the dreaded time to come.

I didn't like the feeling I got when I thought about him. It wasn't a bad feeling it was a mix, and it sickened me.

I wasn't supposed to feel good about this.

It was bad.

Very, very, bad...because, I'm not supposed to be attracted to men I didn't know, nonetheless a vampire.

I sat there thinking about what I should do, when the door opened. I didn't notice, as I still lay there, twirling my hair. Sighing, I closed my eyes.

"Jamie is it?" his voice was so luring it frightened me. My eyes shot open, as I sat up immediately, my stomach flipping at the sight of him. His eyes were more fierce and black then before and he had a devilish grin on his face. He best part was that his tattoos were moving.It was so stunning I couldn't find words to respond.

"...Yes...?" I managed to choke out, still looking at him up and down.

It all happened so fast. I was no longer sitting down, but my back pressed against the wall by his body, his lips already on mine. My feet barely touched the floor, as he kept kissing me, his hands roaming my body. I gasped in shock, kissing him back, knowing what I had to do. The nervousness from before disappeared, as I started to improvise.

"Excuse me?" I managed to say around his lips. He stopped confused, shocked.

"What is it?" his melodic voice whispered into my ear, making my knees weak.

I pushed him away so he could look at me. "Who says you can have me?" I whispered back, a smirk forming. Without a warning, I pushed him roughly on the bed, sitting on top of him kissing him. I have to say, he is a pretty good kisser.

I let my hands mess his hair up, and I heard a moan escape his lips. I tried not to blush, not knowing that would seem illogical at a time like this, and I was trying to at least act like a whore.

I traced his tattoos that he had lightly still kissing him, as he shivered in delight. They moved faster now, twirling, and rolling on his skin looking like they were going to move off of him. I was flipped over suddenly, his body pressing against mine.

"Nobody is stopping me from having you." His voice was husky as he said this his lips moving up and down my neck. I sighed in pleasure, closing my eyes. He moved his hands down to my skirt, still kissing me. My skirt began to slowly slide down, as my eyes shot open.

"What are you doing...?" I whispered, looking at him.

He smiled, an evil smile. Not like the other smiles that made me want to smile back. This smile, made me sick.

"No one is stopping me, are they? You do smell so wonderful..." I stared at him in shock, as my skirt fell off. "I want you..."he said, kissing my mark from Craig. Emotion filled my throat, as I tried to speak, looking at Craig for help. He had the suitcase now, and he could see the panic on my face as he hurried to the door, still crawling. He reached the door and gave the suitcase to an unknown person.

Looking down at Hayden, I nearly killed him. He had added another tattoo on the side of my hip. It coiled up into a ball; then expanded covering three inched of my hip. It moved, and twirled and the worst part was that I finally knew what it did.

It responded to my emotions. Hayden's face seemed confused, as he stared at it, then he looked up at me, his eyes darker and more frightening then I had ever realized. He turned around, looking face to face with Craig.

It was silent as Hayden murmured something in another language at Craig.

He was too late though, for Craig to react.

Hayden had bit me, and disappeared.