Chapter 34

"I am not wearing your underwear." I yelled, still locked in a bathroom at a road stop about ten miles from Hayden's house.

Before we 'completed the transmortiphwhatever' we decided to change clothes.

Shitakimushrooms.

"Jamie. Do not start playing games with me. All of my clothes are clean and definitely spotless. I also just took a shower." I could feel the seething irritation rolling off his tongue while he tried to open the door, which stayed firmly in place.

Hallelujah!

I laughed loudly and annoyingly. "Just because you took a shower does NOT mean your clothing is clean. Trust me. I had a brother once and he believed in the same logic."

I could hear him groan in frustration. "Change and lets leave NOW."

"Okaayy...Moody today aren't we?"

I began to change into the obsessively larger clothes and began to wonder what was going to happen at Hayden's.

Would he pick me over Lily?

After I was finished changing I decided to stall a little bit. Posing in front of the mirror, making sad and happy faces, puckering my lips. Stalling time could be fun if you didn't have a life.

Trust me, I was trying to piss off Jerum.

Then I started to feel weird. Not like a freakishly weird but a weird that made you want to puke...it was unfamiliar.

Not good. Not good at all.

"Jerum..." I groaned clutching at my stomach, stumbling to the door. "I feel..." I wrenched the door open, trying to take in the fresh air. Gasping, I looked over to where Jerum was standing and my jaw dropped.

Transmortiphwhatever was now complete.

Oh man was this going to get interesting.

He stood there in the image of me with that smile. It was still there...trust me, and it was as annoying as a children's song on replay.

"Let's go Jamie." He turned towards the car while I followed him. I felt lankier and taller, more...dangerous.

Like if I could finally protect myself.

Fuck yes.

Mother effing yes.