Chapter 22

"Let me out you bitch!" I screamed, kicking at the door. I heard her let out an exasperated laugh as she began to walk away.

"In your dreams," she laughed again, " Hayden is mine."

My jaw dropped. So is this what it was all about? She wanted him?

Hell no. This meant war.

Stomping my foot, I checked the clock. Hayden had called about an hour ago and said he was on his way home...

I blinked. Why not call him?

I laughed at Lily's mindless idiotic brain, and how she forgot there was a phone in the master bedroom. Smiling, I picked up the phone as I dialed his number and waited...

I kept waiting...and waiting.

Busy tone much?

I set the phone down in frustration. As if to read my mind I suddenly heard Lily's loud obnoxious voice laugh loudly...on the phone.

"Oh Hayden!" She nearly yelled. "You are soooo funny!" Her voice squeaked at the end of the sentence as I my face filled red with anger.

She was not going to win.

Looking around, I walked to the window and looked down. It wasn't that far down, since it was only a five-story house and it did have railings and rain pipes to climb on along with trees to surround the entire house. Which was unlike Craig's house that was just a black abyss of nothing...

I took a deep breath. Yea, I could do this.

I could do this!

Opening the large white window, I slowly scooted myself off careful not to look down. Stepping down on a windowpane below me, I lowered myself down careful not to slip.

This was working really well for me right now, and if everything went by plan I would be down on the floor by the time Hayden got home. Sliding and scooting down pipes and windowpanes, I had only three more stories to go. I let out a laugh of triumph.

Was I going crazy?

Hanging on the windowpane, that's when I saw them.

He had gotten home. They were on the third floor as I blinked.

She was smiling, and he greeted her.

Then they kissed.

He didn't push her away, and they didn't stop.

It wasn't a sweet peck on the lips or a romantic kiss at all...It was a, 'Let me feel your boobs and you can touch my crotch while I take off your clothes in the hallway kiss.'

My jaw dropped as my heart was hit with a pang. Why wasn't he stopping?

Moving myself to watch more in horror and in shock, I wasn't... particularly watching where I was moving my feet, and I kind of...uhm, slipped.

It was like a movie. Slowed down and shockingly adrenaline filled. Gasping, I reached out for anything, as my hand caught a branch on the tree.

Then a ripping noise filled the air.

So there I was, hanging from the tree a few feet from the ground as dangled there my palm burning with pain. Letting out a trembling sigh of relief, I looked at my leg. My pants had shredded completely in half as I sighed in frustration.

Why me?

Letting go of the tree, and meeting the ground, I began to walk shakily, to the front door.

My heart was still beating triple the time it should have been beating, as it hurt with the shock and pain of Hayden kissing another girl.

Nonetheless having it be Lily for goodness sake.