Chapter 31

It was a cool and refreshing, awaking laying face front on the grass as I spluttered a few pieces of grass from my mouth.

"Ughfghh..." I moaned into the grass, my head throbbing.

"Your awake Jamie!" Jerum giggled, as I felt a light body plop down beside me.

I groaned again, as I flopped over on my back, the dark sun warming my face.

"What happened?" I rasped out, cracking an eyelid open to see if she was still there. Or he was still there.

"Nothing really," Jerum sing song along to a pretty rhythm as she sat beside me a gold tea set in her hands.

She handed me a cup of tea as I began to chug it down with such fierceness as the after affect made me screech.

"Vodka!?" I rasped louder as she gave a loud laugh.

"I love this..." She laughed out as she set the 'tea' down as stood up ignoring me as a clutched at my chest groaning.

"Isn't this place beautiful?" She murmured as I stared up at her swirling figure, the place seeming becoming dark as the sun began to set.

I stared. She smiled.

"It's a perfect place for you isn't it?" She breathed.

...

What?

"Uhm, excuse me?" I coughed, licking at my lips nervously, as she leaned against the tree staring out into the perfect paradise.

The perfect paradise not for me...

"Well you know...I'm bringing you back to Hayden." She murmured as I suddenly felt the need to scream at her.

I tried to stand up only to sway and splutter angrily.

She turned her head to glance at me as she gave a weak smile.

"Jamie...your mine now." She sighed loudly as the sun set slowly as she looked up at the darkening sky, the first few stars getting brighter and more beautiful.

What kind of world was this?

"Yours...? You're a girl..." I whined in complete shock and confusion.

"I'm both if you don't mind." She kept looking forward in deep thought.

Huh...

I stayed silent in horrifying shock.

"But I don't want you." I whispered the strong Vodka making me spit words out that I thought I'd never say.

I could hear her chuckle sarcastically as she turned and faced me her eyes full of hurt and anger.

"I don't want you either."

I raised an eyebrow as I calculated this meaning.

Not me...?

Then who...?

"Lily?" I asked, shocked and awed.

The response showed through her entire face, as her eyes narrowed.

"Your...lover took her from me. You have no idea how much it hurts." She said each word slowly, as she was calculating his death in every word.

I breathed out.

But I did know.

I knew how bad it had hurt feeling that betrayal and pain that only I was supposed to share between me and him.

"I...do. I do know." I breathed and shook my head quietly trying not to pass out.

This Vodka was making me dizzy...

She walked closer to me, and squatted down to look me in the eye. "Yeah? How so Jamie?" She said so sarcastically I blinked.

"Lily hurt me so bad that I thought I was going to kill her..."

Jerum gave a tiny smile as my lids began to close with dreariness.

"Jamie, but this time I'm going to make sure Hayden dies or you die." She whispered into my ear.

I passed out.