Chapter 29

I wanted to scream, kick, yell, and tear her mother-effing head off.

How dare she?

I stared at him, anger rippling through my body like a thunderstorm.

"Shock to you isn't it?" He chuckled, the thickness stuck in his throat. His eyes moved slowly over my entire body as he stopped twirling the knife in his hand.

"A shock? A fucking shock?!" I nearly screeched, letting my entire guard down as I began to rant. "Have you any idea the hell you and Lily have put me through?!" I stared at him, my eyes narrowing. "I've had to leave my friends, meet a complete and random stranger, go on a effing plane from South Africa to New York," I continued my anger bursting out.

"And the plane I went on I thought was going to break down on me and shatter to pieces, and not to forget my horrible time I had while discussing my entire life to a stranger. And then, only my luck, when getting to the airport I run into you, have to get in a motherfucking taxi-" I clenched my teeth together as I stared at the strange man whose face was clearly amused and shocked,

"for sixteen hours..." I took a deep breath, saving the worst part for last, ""to only be told that this entire journey was because of a snotty, ugly, pig faced girl's jealous rage to kill me because I left Hayden?"

Silence filled the entire elevator as I stared at him right into his eyes.

Stepping forward he looked at me, his lips curving into the rotten, somewhat charming smile. "Of course." He purred out before he began to laugh heartily, his muscles rippling across his stomach.

I was a so angry, tear threatened to spill over. He stared at me; the mischievous smile at his lips and he began to pace inside the elevator, licking his lips.

Suddenly he threw his black knife against the wall, inches away from my head. Spluttering in shock, I turned to see the knife inches deep into the wall, the paneling cracked and falling. Suddenly, being pushed against the wall, the strange man placed both his hands on either side of my shoulders his eyes flashing and glinting with excitement.

"How about we get this dilemma solved Jamie?" he purred, running his dark finger over my pale ivory skin.

I choked. Ohm Lord. I am going to die.

"That is if you don't kill me..." My voice quivered and he began to laugh, his rotten teeth, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Oh, I won't kill you my love. I'm going to take to you Hayden and Lily...and if he chooses her over you....you'll be mine."

Opening my mouth in shock, he flashed another smile. "Great, lets get going." He purred. Shaking my hand, I screamed in pain.

A ripple of blood red climbed up my arm and shook.

Another damn tattoo?

Smiling he pulled the knife out of the wall, his eyes humored, as he saw the panic written on my face. "Oh, that's just in case you run away... but you won't be able to because your pretty much mine anyway." Walking towards the door, he pressed the down button. "Oh, my name is Jerum."

I spluttered, trying to keep the tattoo from climbing up my arm. "I...ALEC!" I screamed as loud as I could hope, praying he could hear me.

Jerum smiled a final smile as the elevator doors opened. "Welcome back love."