♡chapter 1♡

y'all should see a picture of Adria's room somewhere, hope it works. Its my favorite room! And this is the sequel for Operation Magcon obviously. I hope yall enjoy reading this as much as you loved the first book. I still need a cover, if anyone could make me one and kik it to me @laugh_anna_love it would be awesome!:)

It's only been one year since I took that picture of Matt sleeping on his couch. I still have it.

We are both 18 now.

We would still be together but we both couldn't do long relationships, so we were forced to go our separate ways. I haven't really been keeping in touch with him. I also had some great things happen. Since I became 18, my former boss at Victoria's Secret called me and now I continued working for them. 

Sometimes,when they need a model to photoshoot for their new, and adorable, clothes, they will call me. 

I do get paid though. 

Another great thing is that I started doing YouTube videos. I have roughly about 1.4 million subscribers so far. I post a wide variety of videos, mostly beauty and fashion related videos though. 

Very few bad things have happened, like my parents getting a divorce.

Yeah, my dad had been having an affair with a woman half is age. Once my mom made it known that she had found out, she was already signing the divorce papers.

My dad freaked out, took all of the money in my moms bank account and left. My mom was in a state of depression after that.

It also sucks that I lost contact with most of the boys, excluding the Jacks and Cam, and Mallory. 

Mallory is my best friend now. 

She flys out to see me all the time.

Well, I bet youre wondering whatever happened to Sammy and I? We lost contact too. He got upset that I was back with Matt, we also went out separate ways. 

And why would Mallory have to fly out to see me? 

I moved back out to South Carolina. I live in Charleston.

It's a two bedroom house with two bathrooms. There was a bathroom downstairs, and one upstairs.

Whenever Mallory came out, we shared it, because it was connected to both of our rooms.

Mallory and I had discussed her moving in with me. 

Her parents gave her the okay signal, she was 18 too. 

"Since your room is so tumblr girly, what should I do?" Mallory interrupted my thoughts.  

"Does that one tumblr blog have any good ideas?" I asked.

She glanced down at her phone. "I think I'm finding something." 

I walked into the kitchen, Mallory trailing behind me. 

"We need more ramen noodles and Mountain Dew." I groaned, peeking into the fridge. 

"Then go get some, I just found the perfect room, I'm going to order some furniture now!"

"Wait Mal! Let me see!"

She showed me. "That's so cute! Do it!"

Without waiting for a response, I dashed upstairs to my room to change. 

I threw on a pair of high waisted shorts and a Little Mermaid tank top. My long hair was in a messy side braid. I left my makeup the way it was, just a winged eyeliner, which had become my daily look. 

"Be back in a while!" I called, sliding on my vans and grabbing my car keys.

On the way to Walmart, I blasted Hoodie Allen and sung along to the lyrics I knew by heart. 

Once I pulled into the parking lot and found a good parking space, I slid my keye into my back pocket, and checked for money. 

I instantly went for the ramen noodles. 

Snatching a box of chicken and beef, I walked over to the drinks. 

"Mountain Dew..." I mumbled, eyeing around the aisle for the citrus flavored liquid. 

A feeling of satisfaction washed over my body as I spotted a few big bottles.

My eyes were set on the drink, so I didn't focus on anything else, or anyone else for this matter. 

I felt the noodles fly out of my hands and onto the floor, and my body crashed to the ground along with whoever rammed into me.