♡chapter 9♡

I walked into the living room from a very intense nap, and found Mallory on the couch.

It was surprising because she was usually up around noon, but right now it was almost 10 am.

"Mallory?" I whispered.

She looked up with her puffy eyes and a stack of tissue boxes.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked, walking over to her and crouching down.

"J-j-jack, he b-broke up w-with me." She burst into tears.

I widened my eyes. "Why?"

"He said h-he met th-this girl named Leigh and that he l-l-loved her." She wailed.

I pulled her into a tight hug.

"The nerve of this boy." I mumbled, comfortably rubbing her shaking back.

"When did he do it?" I asked quietly.

"1 am here, he did it over text." She told me.

"Forget that douche." I said to her. "I'm gonna go set you up on a date with two guys named Ben and Jerry."

I stood up and went to my room to change.

Once I changed into a white tank top that said 'What Would Beyonce Do' and simple denim shorts, I walked downstairs and unlocked my phone.

I called the number that Luke had given me yesterday.

"Hello?" A voice spoke after 3 rings.

"Hey is this Luke?"

"Adria?"

"Yeah it is. Did I wake you up?"

"No, not at all. I was just heading out with Ashton to walk around."

"Can Ashton come over and we can go out to Walmart or something? I have a feeling that my girl words won't be as helpful with Mallory."

"What happened with Mallory?"

"The asshole boyfriend broke up with her for another girl over text." I kept my voice low.

"I'm kinda going to need your address." Luke laughed.

I laughed a bit too and told him.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

I jumped up to answer it, seeing the two boys on the other side of the door.

"Living room is just down the hall, Mallory's there. Don't mention the name Jack, love or anything that revolves around relationship stuff." I instantly told Ashton.

He nodded and walked past us. I stepped outside and walked to my car with Luke.

"So what exactly does a girl need when it comes to this... situation?"

"Ice cream, tissues, chocolate, romantic comedy's and TLC."

"You sound like you've had experience." Luke commented, more to himself.

"You don't even know." I whispered.

A while later we were parked in the Walmart parking lot.

"People here are pretty chill, you should be good." I told Luke.

We went for the tissues first. I grabbed an extra pack or two just in case. After the tissues, we snatched up some chocolate from Germany or whatever, then the movies, and lastly the ice cream.

As we passed a row, I spotted a bouquet of pink roses. They were obviously fake, and the roses had a very vintage feel to them.

I smiled and reached for them. It was one of Mallory's favorite colors and she loved roses.

Luke raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say anything.

"TLC, Luke, TCL."

*****

"We're back!" I called, barging into the house.

I walked into the living room, with Luke trailing behind me.

Mallory was chewing on her fingernails a bit and every few seconds she would glance at her phone.

"Mal." I spoke.

Her head shot up.

I handed her the flowers, and her face lit up into a smile.

I also held up a few movies.

"Mean Girls?"

If it was possible, she smiled even wider.

"My favorites!"

"Yeah because I'm your best friend." I rocked on my heels.

"I'll put the movie in while you go clean up, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

We all got seated and waited for Mallory.

"Mean Girls is my favorite movie." Luke tells me.

I giggle. "It's impossible to hate this movie, I've watched it so many times, I could just act it out."

He held his fist out and we bumped fists for the love of Mean Girls.

"I'm back." Mallory walked into the room, dressed in a hoodie and sweats.

"There's cookie dough ice cream in the freezer."

*****

"On Wednesdays we wear pink." I whispered along to the movie.

I've been doing this the whole time. I can't help it, it's like a religion or something.

I felt my phone buzz, interrupting me as I began to say the next line.

It was a text from Bren.

He wanted to hangout.

I grimaced at that. I do want to hang out with him, but I also wanted to stay here with Luke, Ashton, and Mallory.

I also didn't want to go in case Mallory needed me. Not to mention, I was too lazy to get ready to go out.

So I texted him back, explaining what happened with Mallory.

*****

Sorry to leave you guys at that terrible stopping point, but I felt like updating for some reason.

I swear if anyone comments talking about TFIOS...

I'm really close to 2k!

And did anyone else see Luke's tweet about the peanut? I laughed really hard!

Where can I temporarily remove myself from that fandom bc they are too much.

Like Ashton's tweet about buying crocs bc he's 20(which is super depressing).

BRW BREN IS ON YOUNOW AT THE MOMENT AND I ASKED HIM IF HE LIKES 5SOS AND HE STARTED PLAYING AMNESIA!!1!1!1!11!!

kik: laugh_anna_love

instagram: e.s.p.i.n.o.s.a

twitter/younow: itsannaCxo

snapchat: fluffy_potatoe

vine: 5 seconds of anna

oovoo: fluffy_potatoe

tumblr: fluffypotatoe