♡chapter 4♡

omg people don't know shit.

Like can you not be a little bitch and compare 5sos to one direction? Like seriously?

Ugh. Like you will get slayed by me, and you do not want that to happen bc if I slay...

I will slay you so hard.

Just ask any of my close friends, haha I slay.

Especially when some basic bitch tries to tell me shit like bye we don't need you.

Btw, the update sucks I literally want to die. And this chapter is shit-ass short bc I'm really pissed.

*currently laughing bc I'm so mean*

QOTC: how would y'all feel if I did a Luke Hemmings fanfic?

PPS: what do you call a bagel that can fly?

A plain bagel.

*****

"Do you want to come in or something? Mallory's probably sleeping, we can hog the tv before she realizes and wakes up." I asked, knowing it was true.

Every time Mallory was sleeping and I would turn on the tv, she would wake up and try to change whatever was on.

Bren laughed, "Sure. My mom thinks I'm at Britt's house anyways."

We walked into the silent house. "Yes! She's sleeping!" I whispered to no one in particular.

I showed him the living room. "This is the room where we do most of our living, besides the kitchen."

We got seated on the couch. I turned on Netflix.

"Go pick a movie or something, I'll make popcorn." I said, and walked into the kitchen.

After filling up a bowl with 2 bags of buttered popcorn, I joined Bren on the couch.

"So what movie did you choose?" I asked, throwing a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"1 didn't choose one yet, I don't know what to put on."

*****

We finally agreed on a good movie, after 5 minutes of bickering and a small popcorn fight.

It was about 20 minutes into the movie when I felt my phone buzz.

I looked down to see a text from Mallory.

Mal: i can hear yall from my room btw i ship it and use protec.

Me: go eat ass

Mal: :) i luv you 2<3

I shook my head at her and put my phone down, too lazy to respond with a good comeback.

I turned back to the screen to finish the movie.

*****

It was all content until I felt something hit my face and heard Bren laugh.

I picked up a handful of popcorn.

"Hit it for me one time!"

I hit him with one piece of popcorn.

"Hit it for me two times!"

I hit him with two pieces of popcorn.

"Hit it for me three times!"

I hit him with three pieces of popcorn.

"Let's go!"

I threw the remaining pieces of popcorn, and whatever rested on my palm was now either in Bren's hair, or his lap.

He let out a very girl scream.

I covered my mouth to stop from laughing so loudly.

"There's popcorn! In my hair!" He yelled, jumping up.

The fact that he really really cares about his hair amuses me.

I heard footsteps and Mallory stood in the doorway.

Her face was a mixture of amusement and sleepiness.

"I can literally see the bags from here!" I told her, referring to her eyes.

"Yeah, but it's designer." She informed me before walking into the kitchen.

I laughed at her and turned back to Bren.