Chapter 12

Today was the photo shoot. I was so nervous.

The theme was a black and white. Kim would be white and I would be black, our hair colors contrasting. I could tell this would be interesting.

Holy sharts, I felt like puking. I had never done anything so huge in my life. I definitely was not even remotely close to being as attractive as Kim was. Why did I think I could do this?

Mallory woke me up that morning by literally jumping on me.

"Ugh, Mallory." I groaned, hiding my face in my pillow.

"Wakey wakey photo shoots and bakey!" She sang.

*****

We were now on our way to the set. 

Lucy had a personal driver pick us up in a very fancy limo. 

Oh my god, we are here. 

I got a text from Bren telling me good luck and that he knows I'll do great. I didnt bother responding as Mallory and I climbed out of the car and made our way inside. 

Instantly, I was rushed over to do hair and makeup. 

In the mirror I could see Kim also getting ready.

*****

The photo shoot was nothing like I expected. It was nerve-wracking at first but after a few shots, a break and chatting with Kim, I felt relaxed and glamorous. It went on all day, even though it felt like not even an hour. I had a great time.

I left the building in dark wash shorts and a shirt that said "YOU COMPLETE MEss"(yes, Luke and I have matching shirts. Don't judge.) 

Mallory has been wearing a long white cardigan, a black tank top with the moon phases on them underneath, and shorts that were similar to mine.

 "Let's go shopping!" Mallory insisted. 

Before I could protest, she was already dragging me down the street. 

"Why did I have to have a best friend who is stronger then most thirty year old men and has an addiction with Starbucks and shopping?" I joked, as we arrived in front of, you guessed it, Starbucks.

 "Because you love me." She pushed the door open, causing the doorbell to making a jingling sound.

We stepped inside, the cool air conditioning giving us an instant relief. 

Little did I know, that relief wouldn't last long because I would be running into an old 'friend'.

We waited in line for about 10 minutes before Mallory pointed out 2 guys she thought were cute. Of course, she did. 

They both looked oddly familiar to me, I just couldn't guess who, because I didn't see their faces. Just their backs and the way they walked seemed all too familiar.

The shorter, and presumably younger, guy turned so I was able to see his face. 

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

It was Matthew Espinosa.

*****

this is a really short chapter but whatever, ive been busy.

QOTC: do you have any horses?

AOTC: yes, I have 6 horses on sims(i like to count them as my real horses srry) and a horse down at my grandpas farm who has eyes probably better then Nashs(no i swear ask noelia) and my grandma might be getting another horse(who has the same fricking birthday as me!) but I really want a gypsy vanner horse too because theyre like my dream horses ok bye im ranting now