♡chapter 6♡

Guess what? Once I have 32k votes in total, I'm doing a HUGE ASS follow spree! I'm at 29k rn so please go and vote and tell all your wattpad friends to vote for me!:)

I won't be uploading the new fanfic, Caiti(@tincamdallastho) will be doing that.

I'm going to be doing an imagines book instead and Caiti will most likely be helping me.

Btw, Hayes wasn't going to be in this book(first and second one) so I used Hayes as Adria's last name but Hayes ended up being here too.

Knock knock?

Who's there?

Britney Spears.

Britney Spears who?

Knock knock?

Who's there?

Oops I did it again.

Happy 4th of July! And if you doing celebrate 4th, then happy Friday!

*****

Well the house turned out to be pretty shitty.

My room at my moms, which was downstairs next the handy-dandy kitchen, ended up being the worst damaged room.

I sighed as I stood in the doorway.

This was just not fair.

How come my father could do all these things and think it was okay?

First, he cheats on my mom. Second, he takes all her money and leaves to God knows where.

And now this?

I ran a hand through my disheveled hair, probably the 10th time in the past 5 minutes.

Everything here was spotless, and now you can't even see the ground.

I mean, even my mattress was ripped open!

I choked back my tears and turned before they could escape.

"Why don't you go get dressed?" My mom said, coming up to me and resting her hand on my shoulder

I nodded and went upstairs to my moms room, where any of my clean clothes and undamaged necessities, and my bag were.

'What to wear?' I thought, digging through a pile of clothes.

I chose a black and white Aztec print crop top with light-washed denim shorts that were slightly distressed.

If I needed to wear shoes, I would slip on my maroon red converse.

After I changed in the safety of my moms bedroom, I headed back downstairs, not surprised to see Lori now accompanying my mom.

"Hi Adria." She greeted me.

I gave out a small hello back.

Spotting a police officer standing near the door, I carefully stepped around the mess to go ask him something.

It hasn't been cleaned up yet because the FBI are still doing fingerprints.

"Hello, officer?" I said once I had approached him.

He turned.

Oh god! He has a gun! I thought frantically.

"What can I do for you miss?"

"I'm Adria, um, this is my moms house and I was just wondering if you knew who did it?"

"Well yeah, come with me. Mrs.Fischer will be able to tell you."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God!"

I followed him into the kitchen, where a middle aged woman was talking to my mom and Lori.

"Are you sure?" I heard my mom ask hoarsely.

"I hate to interrupt, but Fischer I need you to tell Miss Hayes about who did it."

She turned to me. The look in her face gave it away.

It was him. It was my dad.

My thoughts blocked out her voice.

I closed my eyes and tried to hold back my tears.

"Adria, do you want to go over to my house. Sammy's there, with his sisters and I'm pretty sure that the Jacks are there." Loris soft voice broke my trail of thoughts.

I nodded and let her guide me over next door to her house.