Crazyyyy

----Courtney POV----

After Jaden and I made sweet love over and over, bothering our friends, I woke up to a heated Michael. Why did I invite this nigga?

"The hell wrong with you?" I asked nonchalantly.

"You and Jaden fucked all night. You know it should have been me in that bed with you!" He complained.

"Nigga you crazy! I don't want you or ya Vienna Sausage at all!" I yelled. "Now you need to leave me alone, before I press charges for sexual harrassment."

"Oh I'll leave you alone, alright." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. I didn't know WHAT he was 'bout to do, but I've almost never been so afraid in years.

---

I ran into my room and hopped in bed with Jaden.

"Oh no not again, ain't you tired from last night? You got too much energy, let my dick rest please!" He complained. I couldn't help but laugh at his silly ass, but Jaden and I knew each other like the back of our hands: He knew that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You pregnant? Are you mad because I don't wanna have sex, don't worry babe!"

"Nooooooo, nothing's wrong."

"Something's wrong... You can tell me."

"It's fine." I said. Not noticing a tear falling from my eye.

"Are you cheating on me?" I shook my head no.

"Well what's wrong, Courtney?" He asked impatiently.

"I'll tell you later, but I'm just scared" I said as I walked out of the bedroom shakily. I didn't want to tell him what Michael was doing to me. I didn't want him to go to prison.

---

Later on we went to a club for teens. Not no damn 13 year olds, 17-19.

While everyone socialized and had a good time, something just wasn't sitting right with me. I needed to leave.

I caught a cab, and headed for the beach house. The closer I got, the more terrified I was of what would happen next. Why did I leave the club?

I walked into the house and sat down on the couch.

BAM!

I heard the front door slam shut as I slowly rose from my chair. I was then approached by Michael and some other guys.

They dragged me into my room and slammed the door.

----Noone's POV----

"So you don't want to have sex with me, eh?" Michael asked, circling Courtney who was now tied to a chair.

Courtney shook her head no as multiple tears fell from her light brown eyes.

Michael then untied Courtney, as she screamed and cried. He quickly stripped her and got ready to finally have intercourse with the girl he's been secretly obsessed with his entire life.

----Courtney's POV----

I could only sit and cry as Michael got dressed and headed for the door. When I thought he and his gang left. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Jaden's number.

"Pick up, Pick up, Pick up, please." I whispered.

As It rang for the last time I heard the door creak open.

POW!

The gun fired as I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I fell to the ground, and heard Jaden's voice.

I could only muster up enough strength to say "Help." Before I blacked out.

---

----Jaden POV----

"Wheres Courtney?" I asked as we exited the club. I couldn't find her all night and I had a gut feeling that something was wrong with my baby.

"Oh, she told me to tell you that she wasn't feeling well, and that she went back to the beach house." Josh replied.

"Oh, okay?" I wasn't surprised because she had been acting strange all damn day, but now I KNEW something was wrong.

"Is there anything that she told you guys about that she wouldn't have told me? She's been acting strange, and I have a feeling she's in trouble." I just couldn't find my phone!

"Nooooo, is she pregnant?" Ariel asked.

"Nooooo!" I quickly shot back at her, as I heard my phone ring from inside the limo cushion. "Speak of the devil, she's calling me now."

"Hey babe!"

"Help..." I heard her whisper into the phone.

"What? WE NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH HOUSE NOW!! COME ON STEP ON IT, MY GIRLFRIEND'S IN TROUBLE." I yelled. "Don't worry baby, I'm on my way, stay with me. Listen to my voice, Courtney!" I could tell she was injured by the pain in her voice. What was going on?