Glowing

----Courtney POV----

What happened between me and Jaden a couple minutes ago was INSANE. But now I know what it's like to have blue balls. I decided that he and I should go for a walk in the park to clear our minds and talk. But as soon as we walked outside, it began pouring down. So we decided to stay inside and talk.

"So are you hungry?" I said as I approached the refrigerator.

"Well what do you have?" He asked.

I could feel his presence behind me as I bent over to pull out a juice box for my self.

"Thanks I'm real parched." He claimed, reaching for MY juicebox. I snatched it away real quick though.

"Umm no if you wanted a juice box you can take yo ass right to the refrigerator." I flirted.

"Man why you always gotta play!"

"I'm not! Go get the juice and whatever else you want."

"Well what if I want you." He lifted me on top of the counter. He began to suck on my neck while carrying me to my bedroom. He laid me down on the bed, continuing to give me hickies. I moaned softly. He pulled down my shorts as I lifted his shirt over his head. I removed his jeans while biting my lip.

"Shit." He tried to get off of me.

"What?"

"I don't want to move so fast." He shook his head.

"Well it's fine, we can just talk or something." I improvised.

"Let's talk about sex, baby." He sang.

"Now you just said that you ain't wanna do nothin."

"It's hard as hell, tho. You sitting here with your ass all pressed up against me, no bra."

"Oh so you paying some attention to them?" I turned around.

"It depends."

"On what?"

"What you going to do to me?" He joked. He climbed in between my legs and took my shirt off while kissing me.

"What happened to waiting?" I breathed heavily, in between kisses.

"Man, fuck that." He dove right back into my lips.

This time we were going all the way. He pulled on a condom and slowly entered me, knowing that I was inexperienced. After scratching him and giving him countless bruises, he picked up the pace and we didn't stop for about an hour. It was the best experience of my life. We got school in the morning, so instead of him driving home, and leaving his wifey all by herself, he stayed the night and we talked for the rest of the evening.

I'm just trying to figure out what happened to slowing down?

The next day we got up at 6 o'clock that morning to get ready for school. Before we left I took my morning after pill and we were on our way. We picked Amina up, and rode to school with the radio turned up super loud.

"Somethin's different about you." Amina sized me up. "You're glowing bitch! Yall had sex I already know."

"Whatever, Amina."

----Jaden POV----

Last night with Courtney was amaaazzingg. Got a nigga weak in the knees and shit. I already know Miami gon' be turnt, I just can't wait until Friday. But I'm not trying to have our relationship to just be sex-based.