$£€€P ΩV€R

----Courtney POV----

"Hey girl!" My friend Tyla said over the phone.

"Hey boo! What's up?"

"Being bored, nothing to do. You want to go to the movies?" She asked.

"You know it! When?"

"Later tonight. I really want to see that new movie about the monkeys." She continued.

Hmm, today is Friday. "Oh shit!" Today is Friday! I almost forgot about going to the movies with Justin later on.

"What's wrong girl?"

"I forgot I told someone else that I'd go to the movies with them too. I'll call you back." I said.

"Aight, don't forget about me!" She said.

"I won't! Mwah!" I gave her a kiss through the phone before I hung up.

I scrolled through my contacts until I found Justin's number.

"Hello?" He answered on the first ring.

"Hey! I was calling to talk to you about bringing someone to the movies with us tonight." I told him as I was looking through my closet to find something to wear.

"Is it a boy?" He asked.

"No! It's a friend." I giggled.

"That's cool then. Justice and I are having sleepovers anyway, so our friends are going to be there too." He said.

"Ooh sleepovers!" I joked. "How many kids are going to be there?"

"Well only 2 other people are going to the movies with us, but we are each having three people come over to stay the night." He explained.

"That sounds fun!" I was getting excited and I wasn't even going to be there.

"It's gon' be aight. But can we see something besides Carrie? How about Dawn of the Planet of the Apes?" He questioned.

"That's perfect, I'll see you later but it's going to be like an hour before so we can look around the mall and what not." I said.

"Aight. Bye Courtney!" He laughed.

"Bye Justin." I hung up because now I really needed to get ready.

The time was five going on six, and I told him I would be there around seven-thirty. I put on my dirtyjax bully sweatshirt, black leggings, Black/Red-White Air Jordan XI, a camo boonie hat, and my gold chain necklace. I straightened my hair, put on perfume, and applied dark lipstick. I locked up my side of the house before going to figure out the car I should take. My black Nissan Armada MPV since its going to be more people, OR my new car, because I would look way better in my new Mercedes.

Rich people problems...

I decided to take the Armada, just because it's comfortable and it would be safer for the people that are coming. I hopped in and drove to Justin's while I was on the phone with Tyla.

"What's up?"

"Hey, I'll meet you at the foodcourt at eight o'clock, but it's going to be some other people coming with us." I told her.

"Ooooh are they boys?" She asked. She's assuming that they're our age, but when she finds out they're younger than us, she is going to die!

"Girl yes, and they are cute too!" I said trying to hold back laughter. "But it's also a couple girls coming."

"Yassss!" She screamed into the phone.

"Aight, I'll see you then."

"Bye." She said before hanging up.