Courtney, ℓσνє

"Courtney, love?"

"Yes, mom?"

"I love you."

Looking back on life, mommy was pretty sentimental before she got on drugs.

Courtney. That's my name, keep it out ya mouth.

My first day of being a senior. Excited? Hell yeah! I threw on my blue YMCMB hoodie, light colored ripped jeans, and true blue Air Jordan 3's. I made sure my hair was curled to the bone, put on my diamond studs and grabbed my olsenboye floral backpack. Bitch, I'm expensive.

Growin up, I didn't have as much as other kids. My dad disappeared before I even knew him, and my mom got on drugs. My family was completely broken and all I had was my sister, Camilla. She and her now husband, Chase have been together since I can remember. He's a big druglord, the biggest in Florida, actually. We basically went from 0 to 100, and now we have everything. I have alot of cars that I'll drive for the first week, but I want to ride the bus to meet new people. I'm a sweetheart!

I arrived at school and as the day progressed I spotted some of my friends, even made new ones! I'm going off-campus with my friends for lunch.

Before I could get in, I saw this dude. I mean the finest boy I ever seen on the first day of school passed by. The smell of his cologne whisped past me and I was immediately hypnotized. He's mixed with something and definitely fresh, but he kept it simple... I like simple.

"Y'all, is it just me or is he cute as hell?" I whisper-yelled.

"Girl you like him? He live in my neighborhood! He cute or whateva." Amina said. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the hoe I don't like. Porsha Niel.

"I just said he was cute. I need to see how he act." I continued to speak.

I saw Porsha walk over to him. She know I don't like her. "Hey." I heard her say.

"Uhh, hi." The boy said.

"So what's your name?"

"Jaden, but I really don't have time for hoes right now so I'll see you when I see you." He left.

Damn! But back to food.

Amina, Melanie, Denise, Tayla and Ariel squeezed into my Benz and we sped off to Zaxby's. What can I say, this is school!

Later in the school year.

Jaden. Still my crush, I figured out that he's single and nice too. Did I forget to mention that he rides the bus with me now? Well he does, and he sits directly across from me.

One day when Amina and I were reaching over and across Jaden, while he was eavesdropping on our conversation.

"So did you get a so-called condom from that Mexican nigga?" Amina asked.

"You know it!" I didn't really get one, shiiittt, I've only had sex once! Amina was probably going to use hers tonight though.

----JADEN POV----

Condoms? Now they know they need stop, they give those out in health class! These girls are crazy as hell. I expected it from Amina, but Courtney? Courtney. I'm crazy about her.

"Wooowww! Y'all too grown. Can you say 16 & Pregnant?" I said pointing to Amina and laughing.

"Boy you nosey or nawh. All in the conversation, damn!" She replied rolling her eyes.

Courtney just smiled. I loved her smile.

After I called Amina out on being a ho, things died down. I need to start some shit. I pulled out my phone and just started snapping pictures. I could see that Courtney was on her phone so it got her attention when Amina yelled:

"Boy stop taking pictures of me! This ain no poparazzi. What the fuck I look like?" This ghetto ass hoe.

"A bitch ass hoe!" I laughed like Chris Brown.

"No stop today is an off day for me! You know what. Can't beat 'em, join em!" I laughed as Courtney put up a crooked peace sign.

Meanwhile, she whipped out her phone too, and so did Amina. We all took pics of each other and blew up eachother's DM's with hysterical photos. Best ride of my life! Thank goodness Courtney didn't have to get off first today, but when she did, she smirked at me, and happily hopped off.