What?

WARNING: RATED R

----Jaden POV----

I walked into Walmart looking for formula, when I bumped into this bitch: Bridget. She was a thing of the past. Just a hit and quit! But this bitch put holes in the condom and I got her pregnant. Courtney doesn't know, and she's NOT going to find out. I pay her child support, but I never get to see my son anymore.

"Jaden, Hi! What are you doing here?" This bitch crazy. I thought to my self.

"It's Walmart, I'm catchin' turtles." I added sarcastically. "How's Brandon?" I asked trying to be more polite.

"He's fine, But he needs to see you at some point, Jaden."

I sighed.

"When you gon' come back home to your baby mama?" She whispered seductively.

All I could hear was Courtney's voice.

"I've moved on from your ignorant ass, and you should've moved on too." I wanted no part of her irrelevance. "I'm happy where I am."

"Okay." She nodded her head. "I guess I can respect that." I was actually proud of her, learning to move on so fast.

"Well, I should get this stuff back home, so I'll see you when I see you." My ass was Courtney's if I was late.

"Wait Jaden, you should at least stop by to see your son sometime." She handed me her number and walked away.

After finding the formula and getting some condoms for later, I sped home so Courtney wouldn't suspect anything.

I pulled up in her driveway and walked into the house to find the babies asleep, and Courtney taking a shower. I wanted some action! So I stepped in.

"What you doing?" She asked

"You said I could get some." I said, leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Okay but lets make this quick. I don't want the babies to wake up." She said, slipping a condom on me.

"Can we do oral, Courtney?" I asked picking her up. But I already knew the answer.

"You must be out your mind? I told you I don't do that, Jadenn! She whined, as I was fixing my self to slide into her.

"Pleaseee?" I said teasing her.

"Jaden just go in, damn."

"You gon' give me some head?" I asked.

"No!" She sounded irritated.

"Ight, I'mma still go in though 'cause Im horny. But don't expect none later!" She laughed and threw her head back as we began our quickie.

----Jace POV---- (Jaden's BFF)

I stepped into Chase's house to talk to Courtney. Denise has been missing for days, and I had no idea where she could have been.

I looked around to see where every one was, but all I saw were babies. I heard noises like the shower, moaning and groaning. This had to be Jaden and Courtney. So I just sat on their bed and waited.

They came out wet, and kissing, like they were about to take whatever they were doing in the shower to the bed.

"Shit, Courtney." Jaden groaned still inside of Courtney, placing her on the bed while thrusting faster. You could tell that they were just about to finish.

"Heyyyyyy" I said jokingly, trying to get them to stop

"What the hell?" Courtney looked up at me, covering her self.