Miami Nights

----Jaden POV----

After a hectic Friday of highschool before Spring Break, I hopped into my car and drove to Courtney's house. We're scheduled to leave tomorrow morning at 5, but everyone's sleeping at Courtney's house to make sure that nobody is late. I just can't wait! A whole week at the beach with my bestfriends.

Courtney and I awoke at 3:00 am to get everyone's bags settled in the limo and make sure everyone was up and ready. This was gonna be an 8 hour drive so we all wore comfortable shit. At 4:00 everyone was ready so we made breakfast, ate, cleaned up, and left. Courtney called her sister to let her know that we were leaving, and at 4:56 we were snug in the limo. Courtney laid on my shoulder, chewing on gummy bears. at 5 am. She was so weird, but I love her soooo much.

Then her phone rang.

"Hey Chase!" I could make out Chase's words just enough to be nosey.

"Courtney are you guys okay?" He asked.

"Yeah everything is fine, why?"

"I had a dream about fish. Put Jaden on the phone." I was surprised because he and I didn't know each other at all, and it sounded like he thought Courtney was pregnant.

"You're going to take care of Courtney right? Make sure you wrap it up, pull out, make sure she take birth control AND the morning after pill. We dont need no more babies." He explained.

I chuckled, you could see that they had the cutest 'father-daughter' relationship.

"Don't worry, she good. Nothing will happen to her..."

"Better not, I love her like she was my own seed. Could you do me a favor and put her back on the phone?" I handed Courtney the phone, and after a few moments, hr emotions went from in shock, to tears of joy, and her emotion changed right back to shocked!

----Courtney POV----

I love Chase, he's like a father to me. He just called me out of the blue on our way to Miami, though, and after he had a talk with Jaden, he and I spoke once more.

"Courtney..."

"Yes, Chase?" I answered.

"Camilla's pregnant." I was completely shocked!

"And... she has a condition: she can't just have one child, whatever she has will be multiple because of her amount of eggs. The doctors say that its in her blood line."

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I'm going to be an aunt! "Wait it's in her bloodline?"

"They say that they've gone through both of your medical files and there's a 98% chance you have the same condition. So use alot of protection and we'll go to the doctor after Spring Break! But I have to go, I love you."

"Okay, Chase I love you! Bye."

Jaden looked at me curiously. Somebody has to tell him!

----Jaden POV----

"Well, there's a 98% chance that I have a condition!" At this point I was scared out of my mind.

"Like what?"

"When I get pregnant, it's physically impossible for me to have only one... something with my eggs I dont know!"

"I always wanted multiples!" I said flirtaciously, as I gave her one big kiss. I really did, just not now!

8 1/2 HOURS LATER

We arrived at this big ass beachhouse around 2 o'clock. It had 10 bedrooms, enough for the 6 couples, a huge ass hot tub not too far way from the beach, and food! It felt like I was in heaven! We decided to go to the beach today. Courtney and I played, took pictures, and made up games to play for the rest of the night.

After leaving the beach, we went inside to parrrtayyyy! Of course we started off with truth or dare.

"You go first, yall two!" Melanie pointed at me and Courtney.

"Ladies first." I smiled as she pouted.

"Turth or Dare?" Courtney replied truth starting the game off, and I already knew what to say.

"Is it true that you thought I was he finest boy in the world?"

"No!" She replied bluntly. "I thought about Justin Bieber!" She joked.

"But you ain gon' have his babies, you having mine!" I leaned in to kiss her, and we decided that Truth or Dare wasn't really hitting the spot. We went into our bedroom and I kissed her as she lead me over to the bed. She handed me a condom and put it on me while I realized that this was going to be a Spring Break to remember. I could hear our nosey friends listening in the hallway, so we just went faster, louder, and longer. I love my life!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Character Book?