Crazyyyy II

----Jaden POV----

We arived at the beachhouse with an ambulance already there, putting Courtney on the stretcher. I got into the ambulance with Courtney as we sped all the way to the hospital. I was scared out out of my mind.

--

1 hour later

---

I sat in the chair waiting for Courtney's doctor to approach me.

"Family of Courtney Lowe?" He shouted. Everyone was here, except for Michael and Amina.

"Yes?" I replied in an instant.

"Honestly, she's not doing so well. She was withchild, and she's in a coma that she may not pull out of." He informed.

Tears started to form in my eyes. "She was pregnant?" He nodded his head. We didn't use protection multiple times, and I never pulled out. I thought birth control would keep us covered?

"The bullet was pretty close to her lungs. I'm afraid tht she may not live to see another day." And with that, he left.

Why? Why am I going through this? I just lost my seeds, and I may lose the best thing that's ever happened to me. I know thugs don't cry, but considering how much I've cried tonight, I'm no longer a thug.

               ----Noone's POV----

"Are you sure she's dead?" Amina asked Michael as they were on their way back to North Florida.

"Baby, I'm sure!" He replied to his crazy girlfriend. He always had a thing for Courtney, but he would never kill her. Amina put him up to it because she was sick and tired of Courtney's prefect ass.

"Listen Amina, you do understand that someone's going to realize that we're not at the beachhouse and they WILL find us. We now have Cash, and Chase on our asses the moment I put the bullet through her." Amina sat back and thought of it while cursing herself.

"They ain't doing shit" Amina said blowing a puff of weed, and passing it to Michael.

           ----Courtney POV----

Everything was dark for a moment, and then, it happened.

There was light all over the place, a big garden full of flowers, and then a gate. Was this a dream? And then, children, 2 girls. They were stunningly beautiful, and looked so familiar?

All of a sudden, they came running towards me.

"Mommy!! Whatare you doing here, Mommy?"

What?

It all came back to me now, I was pregnant, got shot and had a miscarriage. I just can't believe that they're my babies...

"Hey! You're not supposed to be in Heaven, yet?" The littlest girl said while pouting.

"You'll be on Earth with daddy later!" A little girl said, showing me a picture of Jaden and I.

"Daddy's sad?" The smallest said, pouting. I could see Jaden in a hospital crying his eyes out, He needed me right now.

"You have to go back now..." Said a little girl.

"Wait!" The smallest one said. "Amina and Michael did this to you!" She said grabbing my waist.

Tears once again fell from my eyes.

The two girls looked back at a flash of light. "You have to go now." They said in unison.

My babies were okay! I was so happy!

They ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"We love you mommy! Tell daddy that we love him!"

"Don't worry, we'll protect you guys!" The smallest one said. She was exactly like Jaden. This near-death experience really opened my eyes in a way.

                 ----Jaden POV----

I was really starting to worry, now her monitor was getting slower and slower before she opened her eyes and smiled at me. Melanie ran out to get the nurses.

After hey did they procedures and what not, Courtney and I spoke in private.

"They're okay." She said faintly.

"Who?" I was so confused.

"Our babies." she confirmed before tears slid down our faces.

"I was so worried." I cried

"I saw you crying from up there. She pointed while chuckling. It was great to see her smile again.

                  ----???? POV----

I at outside of Courtney's window in the hospital. It wasn't going to be long before I had her all to my self. That pretty little boyfriend of hers was going to be no challenge.

Pictures of Characters in Not just a Crush character Book! Will try to upload it tomorrow! VOTE!