Awkward Kim Taeyeon

Kim Taeyeon.

That's the name my mother gave me. Taeyeon means calm, I am calm and collected once I'm all alone but when something triggers me, the usual calm me would literally fly out of the window.

What perfectly describe me you say? Well, that's kind of simple. I, Kim Taeyeon is the true definition of AWKWARD. I do unconscious things that could back you out, curse me or even slap me hard. Yeah, that's how I can foul someone. Not just that, I am also very introvert, like really. I chose to stay behind rather than having fun under the sun, I much prefer the comforts of my room and stay there for as long as my stomach rumble saying it's time to eat biomolecules that needed by my body to live. You would mistake me as a vampire, tho I don't suck blood to live, I might have a pale skin like vampires and hid away from the sun but I'm not a mythical creature lurking in the darkness of the night.

I'm just a girl who's not into socializing, afraid of being awkward by other persons.

And another thing that describe I'm really not your typical girl, was the extra flesh dangling in between my thighs.

Yes, I have a dick, penis, cock whatever it is called. When the whole school knows about it, the only thing I have felt was my favorite word.

Awkward.

Like really, imagine someone or rather everyone looking on your crotch as if they can see right through your jeans and boxers. So what I have done that time was awkwardly hide my shy junior and my blushing face and get used to the stares I am receiving until it fades away, luckily or unluckily.

Up until now, I still really don't know why luck wasn't on my side. Every time I would strike a conversation with someone, there will always be something awkward that would happen. It is either I'll accidentally trip on my own foot or others foot when I'm approaching the person I wanted to talk, or I'll choke on my own saliva when talking.

The cause really is not from my bloodline because my parents are very awesome and have an awesome job. My late father was a newscaster before he died, my mother is a fashion designer and now having a successful clothing line, and my stepfather is a detective. Even my stepsister, Lim Yumin is a teacher from where I am currently studying. That girl was oozing of charisma and confidence that sometimes I envy, but that thought would instantly vanish when she'll start to bully me. Not the bully thing you have watched on Cinderella or any other movie craps associated with those, we're close, very close that she'd get to my nerves sometimes. She'll tease me to no end, embarrassing me to someone or she would prank me, but she's a good sister nonetheless except if her devil self won't be unleash.

But there's this unbelievable and extremely psychotic thing she had ordered me to do, as her teacher as she says. I was left flabbergasted at her request of having a full load of drawn (since I'm majoring Arts) B.U.T.T.S, in different angles and different posses, that I should pass at the end of the semester. She even threatened me to give me a failing grade if I fail to do what I was required to do.

I know, my sister's crazy from the beginning, but she totally lost her mind right then and there.

I tried to make her decision bend in some ways, I also tried the method of bargaining but she just said her decision is final and that I should do my best or receive a failing grade. I know that by then I'll have to do it, forcefully.

It wasn't that hard to find someone with an extraordinary buttocks, at least not for me when I've seen various of butts inside the academy and having fond of watching it jiggle, sway or be squished, (It's another unusual offensive behavior of mine). I love seeing butts, I even like groping them when I had the chance to or even spank them, but I also got slapped plenty of times in the public for it. I just can't help it, it's like they're calling my attention, so who am I to pass a very rare chance to hold something perfect that the gods have given us, people.

But anyway, enough with my pervert fantasies about butts, as I have said it's easy for me to find the perfect person to be my model as I have found the suitable one that fits. It's also a part of my sister's craziness that I should have an exclusive model for the drawings, f*ck her overly creative mind and sorry for cursing I just can't help it.

My main problem was, how am I suppose to tell, her, about my plan, and not just any other plan but a plan of drawing her awesome asset. I can't just openly say 'Hey, can I have your sexy butt as a model of my artworks.'

It's so darn, well, A.W.K.W.A.R.D.

Is it goodbye to my diploma? It's a shame I never graduated because of some pervy artwork. What will umma say to me? She'll probably be very sad and disappointed about me.

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I shall do everything in my power to graduate. Yes, I shall do that for the honour and pride for my family. I shall defy the odds even if it means to not feel awkward around anybody else's present.

And so I stood and headed to conquer my destiny in hands, with renewed confidence and high spirit.

I smiled and went to where my model was.

Stephanie Hwang Mi Young.

- - - - - -