Wrong Timing

Warning: A tinny tiny bit of smut up ahead. ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up feeling my head about to be cracked open from the intense pain. And it seems to have been intensified when I opened my eyes and the bright sunlight greeted my visions like a bitch. I feel like shit, my morning breath felt shittier, and not remembering what happened last night was the shittiest, hands down.

I was groaning in pain when an amused voice rings through the room.

"You're finally awake."

It says like it was the most unusual thing that would happen and that I'll probably won't be waking up as I am now. And maybe it was, considering how I wanted to be dead with this painful throbbing in my skull at this moment.

I slowly turned to the owner of the voice as to not increase the pain I was in.

Tiffany Hwang was standing quite a distance from where I am, a sparkle of bemusement in her eyes.

"W-what...?"

I stuttered, clearly still out of it.

"You can't recall last night?"

I scratched the back of my neck abashed.

"I... I don't. I hope I didn't do or said something embarrassing last night."

She ventured forward and joined me in the couch.

"None that I can think of. You just slept after drinking the wine I offered. It truly amazed me that you got knocked off just like that, considering what would have transpired if you didn't drink 'that' much."

The mischief that laced her angelic voice was all too knowing that makes me want to be happy or be sad. Happy because she's not mad at me, or sad because she's teasing me again.

And events from last night came slapping me in realization like the idiot I am.

I face-palmed and cursed under my breath in regret and shame.

'Kim Taeyeon you fucking idiot.'

After chastising myself -- oh, how I would rather beat myself but probably not in front of Tiffany or else my image to uphold might be ruined for real, if I still have in the first place --, I eyed her carefully.

"T-tiffany, I'm very sorry."

I almost choked in regret.

"I was just trying to calm my nerves because it may be my first time, I'm not sure if the last time I woke up on someone else's bed and also wasted actually count. The point is, when I'm with you or close to me like this now, I can't help but be nervous as hell and it's driving me into madness. 'You're' the one making me crazy with everything you do, you have no idea. You're just so breathtakingly beautiful that my tongue got tangled every time you speak to me and bless me with those darn eye-smiles that are attractive as fuck. And so I unconsciously drank too much last night when I started imagining you taking your shower, and when you're finally in bed... With me above you, as you kept wriggling and arching in pleasure I give you as you came undone for me. And god, just with those thoughts gives me a boner like no other could. I mean, I didn't even realize I was ranting so much right now and exposing my deepest desires to you that I should't have and now you probably knew I am head-over-heels like you so much... I am hopeless and an even bigger idiot."

I groaned in despair while still catching my breath from all the talking.

'Way to go on confessing your feeling, Kim idiot Taeyeon.'

Much to my surprise, Tiffany Hwang giggled like a high school girl getting confessed by her crush, the rich sound of it echoed on the four corners of the room and was like the favorite love song you would hear from the radio.