Finally For Kim Taeyeon

I was sitting in my couch, pondering if I chose the right thing. Because right now I'm slightly regretting my decisions.

I am here, stuck with Sunny, Yuri, Joy and Seulgi -- whom for the love of god, is still standing after making me eat a one-week old food -- with various of alcohol around my supposed to be empty coffee table.

"Must we really resort to drinking?"

I asked in hesitance.

"Of course, unnie! We should drink your bad luck away."

Joy justified eagerly.

I gave a glare at Sunny, who already opened a bottle of soju and pouring it on her glass, entirely blaming her for informing Joy about my failed sexcapades -- if that word even exist. Because according to her, maybe the tall girl would know what to do. Much to my horror, but it's already too late and Joy also dragged the bear with her. The next thing I know Sunny was already talking about my misfortunes to them that I had desperately hidden.

The seriousness after that was a shock for me, I expected them to laugh at me and tease me relentlessly. Instead they resorted to only buying alcohol.

And that's where this leads me now.

Sunny only smiled innocently at me and tipped her glass empty.

"But don't you think this isn't what it should be, right Yuri?"

I inquired the tanned woman who carelessly shrugged.

"I don't think so, I only came here for the alcohol and because this two little prick asked me to."

I mentally face-palmed when I lost my hope in escaping this one.

But I turned my attention to the blonde girl who's eating her priced pringles -- as usual.

"And you, Kang Seulgi. I still didn't forget what you did, how could you let me eat a one-week old food? Do you have any idea how mortified I was when facing Tiffany after?"

"Oh come on unnie, I already said sorry. And I didn't knew it's inedible, I totally forgot it's a week old and it kinda swapped from the newest cooked food Joohyun brought that day. And you deliberately asked my girlfriend not to cuddle and kiss me for a week for my punishment!"

She whined like a kicked puppy.

I can only sigh, no matter how angry I am I still care for this kid. And knowing that we're in the same place, we have the same weird condition, --it's the same condition that brought me to meet this innocent soul, Kang Seulgi, though mischievous at times -- it only added to my will to protect this girl from the ugly thing the world throws towards its inhabitants. I'm also very happy that there's Irene that's endlessly taking care of her and loving her always oblivious ass, I can only imagine what my cousin has suffered just to persevere.

"Stop back-tracking about past events that you can't change, unnie. Let's live at the present moment, and this moment requires you to drink."

Joy shoves me a glass, which I took reluctantly.

But thinking of what she said, made some kind of sense. No matter how I grumble and complain there's just no way a past can repeat and grant what you wanted, but instead it only wasted your time.

"And maybe after this, you can have what you want unnie."

I can't help but think that there's a hidden implication to Joy's words because of the playful glint in her eyes, but I haven't indulge in it when she prompted me to drink the I-don't-know-what-this-is-but-it's-alcohol she passed me a while back.