Model For Real

"The nose didn't broke, it's only a normal bleeding because of the impact. Just continue to put ice on it for the swelling to stop," the nurse politely explained with a smile and went away after.

Tiffany Hwang eyed me, with furrowed brows and regret swirling on her mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon-sshi."

I furrowed my brows as well, while ridiculously putting ice on my injured nose, when I heard the apology.

"Why are you apologizing, it's not your fault Tiffany-sshi. I fell on my own, it's not like your the one that tripped me. Though I'm blaming it all on that stupid rock."

I intended to whisper the last part, but noticing how Tiffany's eyes glimmer in amusement I know she heard but didn't comment on it.

"Still! I feel like it's my fault."

She stubbornly said, pouting.

My breathing hitched when those alluring lips became prominent, and I'm thinking that maybe I'll have another nose bleed right now with how cute this being is in front of me.

She's going to be the death of me.

Trying to compose myself, I attempted to show a smile though maybe it looks borderline creepy with how stiff I am, but a smile is a smile.

"You don't have to worry yourself, this is not half as bad as I get when my sister wants to train taekwondo with me."

And I'm not lying with that, she's really savage when it comes to fighting. Thankfully I'm better at defending her attacks now.

But Tiffany's sorry eyes never left that made me sigh.

"Okay, what do you want me to do for you to not feel guilty?"

She shook her head firmly that made me confused.

"It's more like, what do 'you' want me to do for me to not feel guilty. Anything, you can ask me anything."

Anything? But I didn't wan-- oh, of course.

"There's this art project that I'm currently making, and perhaps..."

She waited for my continuation, raising her eyebrows in suspense.

"You can be my exclusive model?"

Understanding can be seen in her face, then she smiled at me. The kind of smile that made my brain to shut off involuntarily.

"Yes."

Her voice brought me back to reality.

"What?"

She giggled, obviously amused on my stupor. I silently cursed.

"I said, yes. As in I can be your model."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What should I do?"

A confused Tiffany Hwang stood inside my living room apartment, she looked around in contemplation.

It was the weekend. She's wearing a pretty pink dress that looks cute on her, obviously. She can rock anything she wears, and even without wearing nothing... ok, let's not go there.

"Before we start, do you want anything to drink?"

I asked while scratching the back of my neck like the silly person I am. What can I do, I feel so small when she stares at me. And she's basically my crush so it's natural, right?

"Anything is ok."

She smiled gratefully and plopped down the sofa.

I immediately walked on the kitchen, and came out with a tray of two orange juice in a glass and some red velvet cupcakes. I placed it on the coffee table in front of Tiffany.