[M]You. Me. Us... In Bed?

Warning:Explicit Content

I woke up with a bang, like literally. My very offending hard on standing proud beneath the mattress that's draped on me.

'That's one heck of a dream.'

Who could blame me, when I've dreamed of Tiffany Hwang below me, giving me the most pleasurable head I experienced for all my life -- it's not like I had many to compare. And she's just so gorgeous taking all my length inside her warm mouth, and she also had a f*ucking blonde hair! If the blowjob didn't kill me on the spot then her new hair color did.

I'm dreamily relishing the heavenly feeling of being with Tiffany intimately, didn't even noticed that I'm naked or the equally naked body lying next to me or how true those events I silly thought was just a dream. The alcohol from the night before was still clouding my judgement, so imagine my shock when I heard my name being whispered just beside my ear.

I shrieked in fright and move away from the source, and by an unfortunate -- but by now, not really surprising -- event, made myself fall from the bed. But just as quick as I fell, I was much more quicker to stand on my feet, albeit unsteady at first. I cleared my throat in embarrassment, but seeing Tiffany in my bed giggling sleepily at my predicament, sporting the same blonde hair I dreamed about, my heart just straightly flatlined.

"T-tifany...? W-wha... How... I-I mean..."

I trailed off, everything seems too hard to process. And I have this weird assumption that my dream wasn't really a dream anymore, and that somehow Tiffany is naked behind those sheets...

'...and holy cow! I'm naked too! And I have a boner!'

Possessing a speed I didn't knew I had, I raced for the pillow on my bed and covered my lower region on it. And all of it was witnessed by Tiffany Hwang, with the usual amusement on her orbs and a smile on her lips whenever I acted silly like this when she's present.

"Hi, uhh... Nice sleeping, right?"

I mentally slapped myself at my very awkward way of bringing a conversation, but Tiffany may have never mind as she continues to giggle and started to sit up, causing me to see her naked back. I almost salivate from the view but willed myself to turn my attention elsewhere when I felt myself twitch slightly through the pillow.

I can feel her stare boring holes on my face, but I can't seem to meet her eyes when the events of last night was starting to appear in my mind now. It was so embarrassing how much I beg for Tiffany that night, I completely lost from the pleasure. And how can I just sleep in the middle of it all was beyond me. I'm such a shame, I can already picture out everyone laughing at me.

But... maybe somehow I can change that?

Yes, of course I can!

"Tae?"

Tiffany softly called out when the silence stretched long enough.

I completely ignored her, debating inside my head of what I should do next. And my lack of confidence wasn't helping at all. Or would Tiffany mind if I go all the way to her? She seems she doen't mind it last night, if I hadn't stupidly fell asleep. She must be really frustrated, I would be if it was me. Maybe she even changed her mind of being my girlfriend now that I made that mistake. I can't blame her, can I?

"Hey, you okay?"

I haven't noticed she was already beside me, and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder with concern in her eyes.

'You know what, f*ck it all!'

Throwing caution to the wind, I pulled her by the waist and planted my lips on hers, kissing her fervently, the gasp that she let out was swallowed by my kiss.